Food & SnacksPantrySoups & BrothsProgresso
Soup, Rich & Hearty, Loaded Potato with Bacon Soup, 185 oz Can

Progresso Soup, Rich & Hearty, Loaded Potato with Bacon Soup, 18.5 oz Can

Progresso Rich & Hearty Loaded Potato with Bacon Soup in a pull top can. Progresso Rich & Hearty Soups are for those moments when you're craving a rich, indulgent, fill-me-up kinda soup. How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Rich. Hearty. Satisfying. Need we say more? With out Artificial Flavors, Trans Fat or added MSG.

Anyone else notice a change in taste?
Start your review of Progresso Soup, Rich & Hearty, Loaded Potato with Bacon Soup, 18.5 oz Can!
Ashley R.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Publix
My favorite progresso soup ever! So, so good and very filling! Add a little cheese and sour cream on top and you are good to go!
Megan B.
Paducah, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently bought this to try and I loved it. It's so rich and creamy, and the flavor is amazing. I can really taste the bacon and I love the huge potato chunks. This is a definite must buy. I will be buying this soup again in the future.
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
I got several of these on sale 5 for 5. Well it definitely came in handy, on every man for himself night!! Very creamy, not much potatoes nor bacon and not much seasoning. However it was very filling.
Emily P.
Pleasant Hill, MO
Love potatoe soup. This is a nice quick version. My only complaint is sometimes it seems a little thin. The chunks of potatoes are good thougj
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
OMG if this isn't heaven in a bowl idk what is! when i was a college student i thrived off of canned soup and sandwiches this is so delicious. praise the lord for this flavor
Erica G.
I am dissatisfied with this product. I was very excited to try it, but upon tasting, quickly found that it really just taste like heated up grease. The potatoes are bland and I'm going to assume it's the bacon grease that overpowers every taste this can was expected to have. I usually love this brand of soup, however, this is not a recipe I'll ever buy again. If I could return an open can, I would.
Marci L.
Charlottesville, VA
This is such a warm and creamy soup! I like to buy a few cans of diced potatoes and combine them with just two cans of this soup. Leave it in the crock pot all day and you can turn two cans of soup into a cheap dinner for four! Toss a little shredded cheddar on top and it looks like I worked really hard to make dinner!
Ann E.
Exmore, VA
This is super delicious! My daughter even loves it and she is only 2. It is super affordable, and great tasting! 10/10 would recommend this product
Sarah E.
Eau Claire, WI
Favorite soup in a can by far. Has the most flavor and chunks of potato, which I love. I’d maybe improve this product with a better choice of bacon. It’s great it’s just not “real” bacon like I normally buy.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
Progresso Soup, Rich & Hearty, Loaded Potato with Bacon Soup, 18.5 oz Can uploaded by Stacy S.
Purchased at: Kroger
This soup has a really good flavor for it being a lighter version of soup. I like the potato chunks in it. It seems like it’s missing something but maybe that’s just me. It’s a good soup. Maybe adding some ingredients to it would give it a more homemade soup taste.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...