With 30% Less Sodium* than Progresso�Traditional Italian-Style Wedding; Progresso Reduced Sodium Italian-Style Wedding Soup has No Artificial Flavors, Colors from Artificial Sources, or Added MSG.

Does this soup have a good flavor?
Another random product on a wrong category. Not helpful at all
Have you eaten this flavor?
Start your review of Progresso Soup, Reduced Sodium, Italian Style Wedding with Meatballs Soup, 18.5 oz Can!
Dothan
This soup is so yummy and when I don’t feel well this is my go to it’s light in flavor and has a good amount of broth for your tummy. It’s a great source of protein and veggies. It’s a good price I will definitely buy it again and I recommend it for anyone who enjoys a light soup
Leominster, MA
I'll be honest, not my favorite. I think I am less forgiving to this soup because for me it conjures up images of my italian grandma hand rolling tiny meatballs in her equally tiny kitchen.  This can can't compare to the real stuff. I mean, it's fine, just not great.
I like the taste of low sodium version.....but in reading the label it is still a lot of sodium. Hope they can make a true low sodium soup that is tasty. More and more people are looking for low to no salt versions that still taste like chicken soup
Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
Fairless Hls, PA
Progressive soup is always delicious. I like the Italian wedding with the tiny meatballs. My only complaint would be cost though it does go on sale often and that’s when we stock up. I would recommend this flavor to others.
No Special Diet
Queens
This is one of my favorite canned soups of all. It tastes delicious, it’s filling, and it’s low calorie. This soup in particular is a little less boring than a typical chicken soup.
No Special Diet
Spring Lake
Wish there wasn’t so much sodium in canned soups. Wish also that the serving size was the whole can. I normally don’t eat soups because of the calorie content but when I do this is the brand I choose every time. Great flavor. Wish however they all had pull tab tops and could be heated in the container.
Jersey City , NJ
This is my favorite kind of soup from progresso! It taste so good and fills my stomach up! It has flavor without being overly salty! It is so big you could even share it with a friend with a half of a sandwich! Great choice for a quick light dinner.
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Tiny tasty little meatballs are my favorite part of this delicious, affordable soup. Progresso has a wide variety of soups that will satisfy whatever you’re craving from a hearty vegetable to this delightful Italian wedding soup.
Organic, Low Carb
Long Beach , CA
This is my ALL time favorite soup. Unlike other soups I feel like I get a good amount of noodles and meat balls. Not to mention it’s guilt free because it’s reduced sodium. Highly recommend !
santa ana
I am not a soup is amazing it’s the only soup I will eat out of a can. It has bold flavors with being too heavy, it’s broth is flavorful, and just the right amount of meat.
Organic, Gluten Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...