Food & SnacksPantrySoups & BrothsProgresso
Soup, Reduced Sodium, Creamy Tomato Basil Soup, 19 oz Can

Progresso Soup, Reduced Sodium, Creamy Tomato Basil Soup, 19 oz Can

With 25% less sodium than Progresso� Vegetable Classics Tomato Basil; Progresso's Reduced Sodium Creamy Tomato with Basil Soup is a Good Source of Fiber and has No gluten, Colors From Artificial Sources, Artificial Flavors or Added MSG.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Progresso Soup, Reduced Sodium, Creamy Tomato Basil Soup, 19 oz Can!
Christina S.
Jacksonville, FL
I’m not a huge fan of tomato soup. But my bf loves the stuff. I tried it with some heavy cream and garlic with my grill cheese. And I was in heaven.
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
(8 Pack) Progresso Soup, Reduced Sodium, Creamy Tomato Basil Soup, 19 oz Can this is one of my all time favorite tomato soups! Creamy with great flavor! I wouldn’t change a thing about this soup! I love it!
Rodney L.
Hubert
Exceptionally great product. Will do it all over again. No need to improve items.
Madeline E.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is quite possibly my most favorite soup—it’s very creamy with a wonderful flavor. It goes perfectly with grilled cheese.
Ashley F.
Port St Lucie, FL
My daughter’s all time favorite soup! This plus a gooey grilled cheese, and she’s a happy girl. And honestly, I never cared for canned tomato soup, but this one is a winner even for me!
Kent D.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
There's nothing better on a cold day than a crispy grilled cheese sandwich 🥪 and a steaming bowl of delicious tomato soup! Excellent taste and good consistency for dunking.
Lavern M.
Trenton
Overall yummy!! The consistency is on the thicker side. Nice & creamy. Tastes more seasoned than the Cambell soup. I would buy again
Annie M.
Got these for my husband for after surgery. He said it’s pretty plain, he added some seasoning of his own for flavor.
Jackie W.
Huntsville, AL
This is tomato soup with upgrades! It’s creamier and the basil is such a nice addition. It’s affordable and good for you. (8 Pack) Progresso Soup, Reduced Sodium, Creamy Tomato Basil Soup, 19 oz Can is my favorite tomato soup that I’ve eaten for years and I highly recommend!
Bridget W.
Progresso Soup, Reduced Sodium, Creamy Tomato Basil Soup, 19 oz Can uploaded by Bridget W.
Tomato soup is a classic and this tomato soup is so delicious especially paired with a crispy grilled cheese sandwich. One of my favorite winter dinners is grilled cheese and tomato soup. This progresso soup is also low sodium and has no artificial flavors. I can guarantee you that this is always stocked in the pantry when winter rolls around. If you haven’t tried the grilled cheese tomato soup combo I speak so highly of you need to and when you go to choose your tomato soup this progresso low sodium creamy tomato with basil soup is the way to go!

Looking for your answer?