BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Artisan Rustic Tomato with Chicken & Dumplings Soup.
Quality foods.
Per 1 cup serving.
160 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 0% DV.
690mg sodium, 29% DV.
8g Sugars.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-17284. see more...

Aurora Z.
Aurora Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Nothing is better than a delicious soup like this one on a cold winter day. Delicious , comforting. Just warms you right up.
Kitty C.
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX
I really wish I could have liked this. It sounded delicious. My children loved it though. So that's great. They sucked it down like they hadn't eaten in a week and asked for more like they were Oliver.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
This soup was beyond wonderful!! I loved the artisan flavor to us and chicken and dumplings is my favorite soup to begin with!
Emily T.
Emily T.
I absolutely love tomato and chicken soup with dumplings. I eat it maybe once a month but it taste good so. It is affordable and I would buy this oten.
fresh light and easy to take around i eat this about everyday very filling tho
Thais L.
Thais L.
Muitoooo booa , os produtos sempre saborosos e de fácil procedimento... Qualidade e bom preço ...
Alexander B.
Alexander B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Very good. It's filling and dumplings taste homemade. They don't have a rubbery texture and the chicken isn't dry. It's good