BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Artisan Rustic Tomato with Chicken & Dumplings Soup.
Quality foods.
Per 1 cup serving.
160 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 0% DV.
690mg sodium, 29% DV.
8g Sugars.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-17284. see more...

nick w.
Wasn't to impressed with the combination of the both and how chunky it was but love the other soups I have tried
Melissa L.
It's been a long time since I've had progresso soup but I definitely remember the chicken and dumplings being my favorite. I would eat cans and cans of it!
Bethany T.
This soup was beyond wonderful!! I loved the artisan flavor to us and chicken and dumplings is my favorite soup to begin with!
Faith W.
Shreveport, LA
I just tried this one a few weeks ago and I love this flavor of soup! Tastes fresh and very filling
Don't live near any good restaurants? No problem Progresso has the same amazing taste that you would get at a 5 star restaurant.
Thais L.
Muitoooo booa , os produtos sempre saborosos e de fácil procedimento... Qualidade e bom preço ...
Alexander B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Very good. It's filling and dumplings taste homemade. They don't have a rubbery texture and the chicken isn't dry. It's good