BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Artisan Rustic Tomato with Chicken & Dumplings Soup.
Quality foods.
Per 1 cup serving.
160 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 0% DV.
690mg sodium, 29% DV.
8g Sugars.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-17284. see more...

Ashley L.
Ashley L.
This stuff is great bold flavor a lot of soup and always comes with a lot in it. Love eating on a cold day
Faith W.
Faith W.
Shreveport, LA
I just tried this one a few weeks ago and I love this flavor of soup! Tastes fresh and very filling
Viviana V.
Viviana V.
Duncanville, TX
I love this soup is my favorite specially in this cold weather a good price for a good healthy meal
Allie B.
Allie B.
Holyoke, MA
This is a great soup. I like to eat it on a cold day when I want to warm up. The artisan collections is excellent
Kasee W.
Kasee W.
Haverhill, MA
I love chicken and dumpling soup, and when I saw this tomato one from Progresso I had to try it! Let me tell you, this soup is amazing! It's so creamy and rich, the dumplings are the perfect consistency, and it tastes like it was homemade
Don't live near any good restaurants? No problem Progresso has the same amazing taste that you would get at a 5 star restaurant.
nick w.
nick w.
Wasn't to impressed with the combination of the both and how chunky it was but love the other soups I have tried
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
It's been a long time since I've had progresso soup but I definitely remember the chicken and dumplings being my favorite. I would eat cans and cans of it!
Nathaly K.
Nathaly K.
Buford, GA
This soup is amazing and the recipes are incredible. nothing can't go wrong with a soup from Progresso
Greg Vickie B.
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
This is a different twist on chicken and dumplings. I tried this and did not like it. If you are a fan of tomato you would love it. Good price, just wrong taste for me.