BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Artisan Rustic Tomato with Chicken & Dumplings Soup.
Quality foods.
Per 1 cup serving.
160 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 0% DV.
690mg sodium, 29% DV.
8g Sugars.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-17284. see more...

Julie T.
Toms River, NJ
Did not like this product at all. Did not like the flavor of the texture of the dumplings.i would Mir recommend thus to anyone and I will not buy it again
Melissa L.
It's been a long time since I've had progresso soup but I definitely remember the chicken and dumplings being my favorite. I would eat cans and cans of it!
Emily T.
I absolutely love tomato and chicken soup with dumplings. I eat it maybe once a month but it taste good so. It is affordable and I would buy this oten.
Gabby K.
San Diego, CA
I love this soup - very filling and good ingredients. I eat it once a week. I recommend adding hot sauce to add to the flavor a bit. Good for kids
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This is the best soup.. ever! It tastes wonderful with a grilled cheese on a cold winter day. Definitely tastes homemade and a good price!
Sarah K.
Frederick, MD
Very filling, I love this soup. I always feel warm and satisfied after I eat it. The flavor is great, definitely a staple in my kitchen.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really enjoyed the soup I really enjoy the flavor of it is chicken and dumplings I like how it taste and I like that it's very tasty
Rebecca R.
Burbank, CA
this soup is my favorite. i dont know what it is about the dumplings but this one and the chicken soup versions are sooooo good!!!
Don't live near any good restaurants? No problem Progresso has the same amazing taste that you would get at a 5 star restaurant.
Bethany T.
This soup was beyond wonderful!! I loved the artisan flavor to us and chicken and dumplings is my favorite soup to begin with!