BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Artisan Rustic Tomato with Chicken & Dumplings Soup.
Quality foods.
Per 1 cup serving.
160 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 0% DV.
690mg sodium, 29% DV.
8g Sugars.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-17284. see more...

Beth K.
Buffalo, NY
Really great! Taste homemade! Perfect on a chilly and rainy day! Perfect lunch! Chicken taste real '
Janeth R.
A wonderfully rich and flavorful soup. The dumplings are delicious. One of my favorite soups.
rhonda g.
Blue Earth, MN
when ever i feel a little down i can always feel better when i sit down with a big bowl this product i feel so much warmer and know they make soups healthy for you i love this product along with all their products if your looking for a great bowl of soaps id try this
Tricia M.
Love this soup! Very flavorful and full of spices, and you can see what you are eating. I usually eat the whole serving in one sitting. Price wise, this is more expensive than some, but worth it, and still cheaper than ordering out. Just right after a long day of work.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
This soup tastes so good! I actually like it better than some of the soups that I have purchased from restaurants. The dumplings are delicious. I would highly recommend giving this a try.
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
One of my favorite soups! Always a go to when it is starting to get cold outside! It is delicious! Just the right mixture of chicken and dumplings in the soup.
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
This is a different twist on chicken and dumplings. I tried this and did not like it. If you are a fan of tomato you would love it. Good price, just wrong taste for me.
Emily T.
I absolutely love tomato and chicken soup with dumplings. I eat it maybe once a month but it taste good so. It is affordable and I would buy this oten.
Katarina G.
This soups is perfect for a slow night in warms you up and has great ingredients. I enjoy a bit of heat to mine so I added some chili flakes and then it was perfect!
Stephnora L.
Shakopee, MN
This really does taste like you made it from scratch. I love how affordable it is. And easy to find in local grocery stores.