BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Artisan Rustic Tomato with Chicken & Dumplings Soup.
Quality foods.
Per 1 cup serving.
160 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 0% DV.
690mg sodium, 29% DV.
8g Sugars.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-17284. see more...

Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
This soup tastes so good! I actually like it better than some of the soups that I have purchased from restaurants. The dumplings are delicious. I would highly recommend giving this a try.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
I didn't think I'd like this because it is tomato based but man....let me tell you. IT. WAS. DELICIOUS. This is one of my go to soups during the cold winter months.
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
One of my favorite soups! Always a go to when it is starting to get cold outside! It is delicious! Just the right mixture of chicken and dumplings in the soup.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Red Bluff, CA
Bought this last romw I went grocrey shopping and it was delious a defiantly different taste compared to normal chicken and dumplinga but its a good different
Julie T.
Julie T.
Toms River, NJ
Did not like this product at all. Did not like the flavor of the texture of the dumplings.i would Mir recommend thus to anyone and I will not buy it again
Gabby K.
Gabby K.
San Diego, CA
I love this soup - very filling and good ingredients. I eat it once a week. I recommend adding hot sauce to add to the flavor a bit. Good for kids
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This is the best soup.. ever! It tastes wonderful with a grilled cheese on a cold winter day. Definitely tastes homemade and a good price!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Frederick, MD
Very filling, I love this soup. I always feel warm and satisfied after I eat it. The flavor is great, definitely a staple in my kitchen.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really enjoyed the soup I really enjoy the flavor of it is chicken and dumplings I like how it taste and I like that it's very tasty
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Burbank, CA
this soup is my favorite. i dont know what it is about the dumplings but this one and the chicken soup versions are sooooo good!!!