Progresso Rich & Hearty Steak & Roasted Russet Potatoes Soup uploaded by Suzanne C.

BY PROGRESSO #93 in Soup & Broth

Progresso® Rich & Hearty Steak & Roasted Russet Potatoes Soup.
Our most tender beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Quality foods. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sally B.
Sally B.
Fayetteville, NC
I really liked the Progresso Rich and Hearty Steak and Roasted Russet Potatoe Soup. It is a good value for a more home made tasting soup. I usually buy these at Wal-Mart and I love them especially when it is cold out. I recommend this one to everyone especially if you want something that taste more home cooked.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Lexington, NC
My son and I ate Progresso soups all the time especially whenever it's cold weather outside I would definitely buy the soup again because we buy it all the time and we love it and I would also recommend it to anybody
Flannery B.
Flannery B.
Indianapolis , IN
Foodie Expert
Very easy soup to make and is very hearty. Great for the winter and available nearly anywhere. It's canned soup so it's not like you're expecting gourmet food but it is good and inexpensive. I would recommend this
The roasted potatoes werent good. The seasoning or flavor on them werent the best and left something to be desired. Will not buy again.
Jill E.
Jill E.
Gainesville, FL
Progresso soup is so yummy and perfect for a cold day or even when I am sick!!! Always taste so good! I would recommend to anyone!!!
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favs. My parents make me this when i need something right away when im sick. Priced at good rates mainly at some stores.
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Sunbury, PA
Foodie Expert
Great go to on a cold day when you want something warm and hearty but don't want to spend time in the kitchen.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Reno, NV
Comforting and satisfying. Sometimes doesn't feel like quality ingredients are used though.
Sonja P.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
Progress makes really good soups. They are full of vegetables and meats. It is mixed with the right amount of everything; not too much soup with too little veggies or meats, and or too little meat and too many veggies. The soups are blended well with plenty of flavor and a great selection. This is one of my favorites.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pass Christian, MS
Foodie Expert
This soup is one of my favorites by Progresso! The steak is tender and the potatoes and carrots are in big chunks, so it's a very hearty soup. I highly recommend this soup if you like beef stew, it's very similar.