Progresso Rich & Hearty Steak & Roasted Russet Potatoes Soup uploaded by Suzanne C.

BY PROGRESSO #99 in Soup & Broth

Progresso® Rich & Hearty Steak & Roasted Russet Potatoes Soup.
Our most tender beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Quality foods. see more...

Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
Progress makes really good soups. They are full of vegetables and meats. It is mixed with the right amount of everything; not too much soup with too little veggies or meats, and or too little meat and too many veggies. The soups are blended well with plenty of flavor and a great selection. This is one of my favorites.
Suzanne C.
Foodie Expert
I love the soup it is so tasty and also delicious I love the steak and roasted potatoes! It's very affordable and sometimes or even on sale at Acme. I would definitely buy it again and again! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Jennifer D.
Lexington, NC
My son and I ate Progresso soups all the time especially whenever it's cold weather outside I would definitely buy the soup again because we buy it all the time and we love it and I would also recommend it to anybody
Jessica B.
Pass Christian, MS
Foodie Expert
This soup is one of my favorites by Progresso! The steak is tender and the potatoes and carrots are in big chunks, so it's a very hearty soup. I highly recommend this soup if you like beef stew, it's very similar.
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
Foodie Expert
Progresso® Vegetable Classics Minestrone Soup is my favorite brand. The vegetables taste so good and the broth is amazing. One of the few brands of soup I buy. Great price for the great value.
Christine R.
Riverside, CA
Progresso Steak & Roasted potato soup is one of my favorites. It makes a great lunch and sometimes a dinner(if i don't feel like cooking). These are very filling and taste great.
Sally B.
Fayetteville, NC
I really liked the Progresso Rich and Hearty Steak and Roasted Russet Potatoe Soup. It is a good value for a more home made tasting soup. I usually buy these at Wal-Mart and I love them especially when it is cold out. I recommend this one to everyone especially if you want something that taste more home cooked.
Nicole S.
Madera, CA
I love all of their soups, but this is my favorite flavor because steak and potatoes are a great combination and what better than putting those 2 combinations into a soup
Flannery B.
Bloomington, IN
Foodie Expert
Very easy soup to make and is very hearty. Great for the winter and available nearly anywhere. It's canned soup so it's not like you're expecting gourmet food but it is good and inexpensive. I would recommend this
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Foodie Expert
Because the weather is warmer I enjoy soup more. I have the broth in this but at times it can be a bit salty but it's so good and fills me up! I repurchase progresso soup constantly and this one that I enjoy