BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Rich & Hearty Steak & Homestyle Noodles Soup.
Our most tender beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Quality foods. see more...

Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaverton, OR
I love all of Progresso's soups, there has never been a flavor that I didn't enjoy. I especially love the Light versions, they make an awesome healthy meal to take to work for lunch.
Mindy N.
Mindy N.
San Marcos, TX
This soup is everything a college student needs when feeling a bit homesick or stressed. Very flavorful and filling.
Evelin R.
Evelin R.
Roslindale, MA
Super easy and fast to make plus it is very tasty!. Been eating it since I started college and it is a life saver when you don't have time to cook something during midterms or finals!
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Progresso provides so many wonderful tasting soups. I love the fact that they are low in calories and are filling when you crave something hearty. I stock up when the Winter season comes for days when you need something warm to pick you up.
llesenia u.
llesenia u.
Delicious and tasty...same thing but really good variety. low in calories but still remain delicious.
Jason  B.
Jason B.
Austin, TX
I have only had this once but it was really good. Its' delicious and is a very filling portion. IT was well seasoned and the beef was very tender
Amber L.
Amber L.
Foodie Expert
My husband loves this flavor. We buy these a lot for his lunches. The other flavor soups are good as well.
Kara W.
Kara W.
Sweetwater, TN
Foodie Expert
Progresso is my husband's favorite brand of soups. He likes every flavor, especially this one. Even my daughter will eat them.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Phillips, ME
I'm always nervous about canned meat. The meat was pleasantly tender, and well flavored. I will defiantly buy this item again.
Cold days call for Progresso soup and grilled cheese! Easy supper and my family loves it!