Progresso Rich & Hearty Slow Cooked Vegetable Beef Soup uploaded by Marjorie S.Progresso Rich & Hearty Slow Cooked Vegetable Beef Soup uploaded by Marjorie S.

BY PROGRESSO

Quality foods.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Progresso?????????????????? soup.
Rich & hearty.
Slow cooked vegetable beef.
Our most tender beef. see more...

Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
I love progresso soups and I normally purchase them when on sale. The soups are so easy to prepare. It varies where I might get the soups from. I eat the soups a lot during the winter season. I'm highly satisfied with all Progresso soups.
Ashlee P.
Ashlee P.
Fenton, MI
Foodie Expert
Progresso soup really tastes homemade. We love to buy these to keep in the pantry for a yummy quick lunch or dinner option. They are very reasonably priced as well which is always a plus.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Hoboken, NJ
Delicious! Easy meal for dinner or lunch. My only complaint is the amount of sodium in this. But other than that, great by itself or poured over rice.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Foodie Expert
This is a good meal for lunch at word. Easy to pop in the microwave at work and get a cheap YUMMY lunch!
ELIZABETH P.
ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
If I'm having soup out of a can this is what I'm having, love Progresso! It always taste so yummy, I usually have this one or the chicken one when my stomach hurts and want something light.