BY PROGRESSO

Progresso Rich & Hearty Slow Cooked Vegetable Beef Soup: Progresso's most tender beef Low fat No MSG added No artificial flavors Ready to serve see more...

• What is your favorite soup by progresso?3 Answers
Sam M.
Sam M.
Corpus Christi, TX
The soup is okay though you can't convince me that my mom made it. It feels healthy but with the saltiness, we may be fooling ourselves. I probably would buy it again because it's cheap and easy to heat up. I would probably not recommend it to others.
Hartford, WI
I love this soup! Progreeso soup is my favorite brand. There is such a wide variety to choose from. It is filling and flavorful! Love these!
Brigitt M.
Brigitt M.
Jackson, OH
All of the soups from this brand are great. This one in particular is my favorite. It's a very filling soup that I love to keep at work.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
The beef in this soup is very tender and delicious. I also enjoyed that it has a wide variety of vegetables. If you can get this in lower sodium option it is even healtheir for you. It's perfect for those of you who live in dorm rooms and don't have a stove or a refrigerator. You can just stock up on these and use a bowl and a microwave to microwave it.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Foodie Expert
Love this soup. It has so much flavor and fills you up. Perfect on a cold day
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I love this soup. I love soup... but this soup... yum. Warms me up during the cold days and fills me up when I don't feel like cooking a real meal. Beef and veggies surrounded by yummy soup, what more could you ask for?
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Columbia, KY
I love any and all Progresso soups! They're great for days that I miss lunch between classes.
Malinda I.
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
I like it, it taste good and it's healthy, sometimes I feel like a little watered down or too bland
April C.
April C.
Augusta, Ga
I really enjoyed eating Progresso Rich & Hearty Slow Cooked Vegetable Beef Soup. It's a tasty, satisfying, and healthier option for soup.
Annie U.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
Progresso soups are something I can't seem to get enough of; I've tried quite a few of their soups and I can't choose a favorite! You can find a more mellow soup to help relieve cold symptoms... or choose something more interesting. Their oiginal chicken noodle soup and their wild rice soup are currently my faves.
Hartford, WI
What is your favorite soup by progresso?