BY PROGRESSO

Progresso Rich & Hearty Slow Cooked Vegetable Beef Soup: Progresso's most tender beef Low fat No MSG added No artificial flavors Ready to serve see more...

• What is your favorite soup by progresso?3 Answers
Mackenzie M.
Alabaster, AL
When I'm feeling down or under the weather, I always choose Progresso. The rich and hearty line is my favorite because it doesn't taste like it's not homemade or processed in any way. One con though is that it is such a big can and most times the amount of soup in the can does not fit in a normal sized soup bowl.
Sam M.
Corpus Christi, TX
The soup is okay though you can't convince me that my mom made it. It feels healthy but with the saltiness, we may be fooling ourselves. I probably would buy it again because it's cheap and easy to heat up. I would probably not recommend it to others.
Jennifer B.
Beloit, WI
I like this soup it's chunky and has a very good flavor for canned soup. The only downside is that it is rather salty.
Vanessa O.
Foodie Expert
Love this soup. It has so much flavor and fills you up. Perfect on a cold day
Amanda G.
The beef in this soup is very tender and delicious. I also enjoyed that it has a wide variety of vegetables. If you can get this in lower sodium option it is even healtheir for you. It's perfect for those of you who live in dorm rooms and don't have a stove or a refrigerator. You can just stock up on these and use a bowl and a microwave to microwave it.
Brigitt M.
Jackson, OH
All of the soups from this brand are great. This one in particular is my favorite. It's a very filling soup that I love to keep at work.
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
I love this soup! Progreeso soup is my favorite brand. There is such a wide variety to choose from. It is filling and flavorful! Love these!
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
I like it, it taste good and it's healthy, sometimes I feel like a little watered down or too bland
Tiffany L.
Foodie Expert
I love this soup. I love soup... but this soup... yum. Warms me up during the cold days and fills me up when I don't feel like cooking a real meal. Beef and veggies surrounded by yummy soup, what more could you ask for?
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
Progresso soups are something I can't seem to get enough of; I've tried quite a few of their soups and I can't choose a favorite! You can find a more mellow soup to help relieve cold symptoms... or choose something more interesting. Their oiginal chicken noodle soup and their wild rice soup are currently my faves.
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
What is your favorite soup by progresso?