Progresso Rich & Hearty New England Clam Chowder Soup uploaded by Salina L.Progresso Rich & Hearty New England Clam Chowder Soup uploaded by Sophia A.Progresso Rich & Hearty New England Clam Chowder Soup uploaded by Maria R.

BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Rich & Hearty New England Clam Chowder Soup.
Quality foods.
Gluten free.
Same great taste.
Official product. see more...

Buy on Target
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I'm not a fan of canned soups unless putting them in casserole. But this brand has decent soup. It's more expensive, but worth it. I like this variety in particular, especially with steamed shrimp, salt, pepper and crackers to add with.
Catherine K.
Elk Grove
Progresso is the only brand of soup that does clam chowder justice. Other brands are a little too watery and not hearty enough. Progresso has the right amount of ingredients and just the right flavors. I normally purchase my Progresso from Target.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
This is my favorite canned Clam Chowder. I used to really like Chunkys but now Progresso is Killing it. Totally shutting down the game. I will for sure continue to buy this brand. Its so yummy on a cold day and your staying in doors. I havent tried any other brands that are this good. Honestly canned soup isnt the best thing in the world to begin with but this one is really good!
Leilani S.
For the days where you just crave some warm clam chowder this soup makes you feel right at home. This has the power to take me back to those chilly San Francisco nights where clam chowder was the most comforting thing. The flavor tastes almost identical to the real thing just add a little bread bowl and you have yourself a hardy meal..
Nel D.
Clam chowder is my favorite but not everyone can make it right. It's especially had to pull of clam chowder in a can but some how Progresso makes it look easy. It's just like it says Rich and Hearty! Other brands make clam chowder too salty or too bland, but Progresso's is full of flavor and satisfying. It's reasonably priced, great as a snack or a meal, and one can make two servings! When I'm being less lazy I'll even top it off with Old Bay or Season All for an extra pop of flavor.
Anne T.
As far as canned clam chowder goes, this one is pretty good! It's a non-offensive taste, and it isn't too salty. However, it doesn't have enough clam for my taste and it has too much potato. I get that potatoes are cheaper, and for the price of the soup, it's hard to get too disappointed.
Hattie H.
Saint Helens, OR
My father eats fish/seafood every friday, so we've tried a lot of different calm chowders over the years. Now he likes this one pretty well and it's one I buy the most often. It's healthy enough as long as you aren't allergic to seafood (I am so I don't personally eat it) .

A bonus is that it doesn't smell particularly fishy.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Clam chowder soup. It's the best time to eat this when it cold rainy day. With some some saltine crackers on top. The best flavor. . The best time to buy is when it's on sale. Yes i would recommend. It healthy.
Genie A.
Beech Island, SC
I love chowder and on a rainy or cold day this is a perfect way to warm up your soul. Progresso soups have real products nothing imitation. So it's healthy for you and this hearty soup will fill you up
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Clam chowder is one of mine and my oldest sons favorite soups. I love it with a few splash of Tabasco and a few slices of sourdough bread. I cannot say the same for my son. I'm just happy he will eat the soup.