Progresso Rich & Hearty New England Clam Chowder Soup uploaded by Salina L.Progresso Rich & Hearty New England Clam Chowder Soup uploaded by Sophia A.Progresso Rich & Hearty New England Clam Chowder Soup uploaded by Maria R.

BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Rich & Hearty New England Clam Chowder Soup.
Quality foods.
Gluten free.
Same great taste.
Official product. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Angelica S.
Foodie Expert
I buy the big pack at either Costco or Sam's Club. I always keep soup as a pantry staple and this one is mine and hubby favorite. Its also an easy lunch for my husband to take to work since its an easy open can so he can open it and put it in a bowl and heat it up in the microwave at work.
Samantha H.
Foodie Expert
This is such a yummy soup! I have eaten this brand for years, so they are loved and definitely trusted. Of course this isn't the stuff you'll get fresh off the long island sound, but for a ned alternative, its delicious. I love all of their soup flavors!
Natalie S.
Chappaqua, NY
I really like Progresso's Rich and Hearty soups, which are thick and creamy, with no added water required. Great flavor and lots of clams and potatoes. For a thick cream soup this is also surprisingly low-calorie so it's a guilt-free comfort food!
Sharon G.
Arab, AL
I like most of the Progresso soups. When I purchased the New England clam chowder, I was a little disappointed. It didn't have much flavor to it at all! I probably won't repurchase this particular one but I would buy Progresso soups again.
Sonia H.
Rupert, ID
Foodie Expert
This soup tastes amazing! It can almost pass off as a restaurant soup. It is so thick and hardy and it has a good amount of clams and potatoes in the mix. It perfectly seasoned and everything is cooked to perfection.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Clam chowder soup. It's the best time to eat this when it cold rainy day. With some some saltine crackers on top. The best flavor. . The best time to buy is when it's on sale. Yes i would recommend. It healthy.
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, Ca
Foodie Expert
Clam chowder is one of mine and my oldest sons favorite soups. I love it with a few splash of Tabasco and a few slices of sourdough bread. I cannot say the same for my son. I'm just happy he will eat the soup.
Lisa P.
Howell, MI
Foodie Expert
The only kind my boyfriend will eat--I tried getting him the hearty Campbell's one, and he barely ate it. This stuff is so good; so hearty, it's more of a stew than a soup...and the flavor is just to-die-for.
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite clam chowder from a can. The pieces are hearty and it isn't overly "Clamy" the broth is nice and thick!! Everything about this chowder including its price point is an A+.
Nicole c.
Foodie Expert
I am not usually a fan of soup, but I really enjoyed this! There were just enough clams and a great amount of potatoes which I think everyone will enjoy that! I will continue to buy this!