Progresso Rich & Hearty Loaded Potato with Bacon Soup uploaded by Miranda F.

BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Rich & Hearty Loaded Potato with Bacon Soup.
New!
Quality foods. see more...

Buy on Target*
Erica S.
Foodie Expert
I am dissatisfied with this product. I was very excited to try it, but upon tasting, quickly found that it really just taste like heated up grease. The potatoes are bland and I'm going to assume it's the bacon grease that overpowers every taste this can was expected to have. I usually love this brand of soup, however, this is not a recipe I'll ever buy again. If I could return an open can, I would.
Marci L.
Charlottesville, VA
This is such a warm and creamy soup! I like to buy a few cans of diced potatoes and combine them with just two cans of this soup. Leave it in the crock pot all day and you can turn two cans of soup into a cheap dinner for four! Toss a little shredded cheddar on top and it looks like I worked really hard to make dinner!
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Foodie Expert
Yummyyyyy ­čĹů­čĹů­čĹů. This is a fan favorite in our household. I was very iffy about trying this, but I gave it a chance and now I'm very glad I did! Actually this is the most homemade tasting canned soup I've ever tried. I would say go out on a limb and try it, you won't be disappointed!
Madeline B.
Austin , TX
Foodie Expert
I used to eat this soup every once in a while when I was at work. It is delicious! The only thing you need to be cautious of is that it is a "rich and hearty" soup. I know a lot of diets say progresso soups are good, so be mindful that you grab the light ones versus the rich and hearty!
jackie b.
Scottsboro, AL
I am so weird about soup. I love potatoes and bacon and they blended so well in this soup! This Is my favorite of theirs. I am wanting to try all of them. Soup is my jam in the winter!
Robin S.
Traphill, NC
Average taste for a canned soup. Quick and easy lunch to keep on hand. Not my favorite.