Progresso Rich & Hearty Loaded Potato with Bacon Soup uploaded by Miranda F.

BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Rich & Hearty Loaded Potato with Bacon Soup.
New!
Quality foods. see more...

Buy on Target
Dava T.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite soup!! Just the right amount of bacon and cheese. An excellent blend of poatoes and cream. I could eat this soup everyday.
Jennifer J.
Purvis, MS
I love this soup. I had it for dinner tonight with some crackers. My cabinet is stocked with progresso soup for my lunches
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Foodie Expert
Mhhmmm good soup only about the finest aroud cant get any better then soup in a can!! Home made is nice too tho!!!
Samantha K.
Laurel, MD
Foodie Expert
This soup is so creamy and delicious. It hits the spot on a cold winter day when you want to be bundled up inside
Nicole S.
Clovis, CA
Foodie Expert
This..I could eat this soup daily for months and not get tired of it. Sooo good and great when its snowy outside.
Mariah J.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is the best baked potato soup I have ever had from a can. And it's healthy! Also my boyfriends favorite!
Angel B.
Raymond, MS
This was absolutely DELICIOUS!!!!! Generous size veggies. Great stock. Not overcooked like most soups.
Cambriah S.
Foodie Expert
not homemade soup, but close enough when you're craving some soup and it's super easy to prepare.
Ashley G.
Foodie Expert
This soup is very good and our whole family loves the combination of potatoes and bacon.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
I love this soup so much that i can eat it for lunch and dinner sometimes great way to save some money too.