Progresso Rich & Hearty Loaded Potato with Bacon Soup uploaded by Miranda F.

BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Rich & Hearty Loaded Potato with Bacon Soup.
New!
Quality foods. see more...

Buy on Target
Corina G.
Delicious and filling!  This is one of the best creamy soups I have ever tasted.  It's a little on the salty side, but it's still great.  Sometimes, you'll get lucky and there will be a sale at stores for this soup and whenever that time comes, I'm always there for it!
Amber C.
Calif City, CA
One of the best loaded potato soups on the market right now. Progresso has really good and really usually healthy recipes I got it from Walmart and eat so at least four times in the winter and what do you know it's the season again !
Mimi H.
Saint Louis, MO
Wasn't for me....the fake taste of bacon that just was overwhelming made me only be able to eat a couple bites and that was the end of it. Maybe for some they like that fake taste but I don't. Just make your own it's not that hard and way less sodium.
Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
I used to eat this soup every once in a while when I was at work. It is delicious! The only thing you need to be cautious of is that it is a "rich and hearty" soup. I know a lot of diets say progresso soups are good, so be mindful that you grab the light ones versus the rich and hearty!
Marci L.
Charlottesville, VA
This is such a warm and creamy soup! I like to buy a few cans of diced potatoes and combine them with just two cans of this soup. Leave it in the crock pot all day and you can turn two cans of soup into a cheap dinner for four! Toss a little shredded cheddar on top and it looks like I worked really hard to make dinner!
Amie B.
Qulin,MO
I just love Progresso soups and this one is my ultimate favorite. Let's face it, everything is better with bacon! It has a rich creamy texture with lots of potatoes and bacon. Very delicious!
Kelsey M.
Duluth , MN
This is comfort really good comfort food for quick and cheap, I can usually get two meals from a can. It is one of my staple lunches in the winter. I don't think it is healthy so I pair it with some fruit and veggies with lunch but go all out with bread for dinner the night I make it.
jackie b.
Scottsboro, AL
I am so weird about soup. I love potatoes and bacon and they blended so well in this soup! This Is my favorite of theirs. I am wanting to try all of them. Soup is my jam in the winter!
Mallorie G.
Prattville, AL
I am not a soup person at all, but this one is amazing! I have finally found a soup that I love! It's incredibly creamy and has just enough bacon and it's just yummy!
April C.
This is the ONLY canned potato soup that my family will eat. So, when there are sales and coupons available I usually stock up. It's great on cold afternoons.