Progresso Rich & Hearty Loaded Potato with Bacon Soup uploaded by Miranda F.

BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Rich & Hearty Loaded Potato with Bacon Soup.
New!
Quality foods. see more...

Buy on Target*
Maggie S.
I love soup and progresso is one of my favorite brands hands down! It has a great flavor and is super affordable! I'm on a college budget and can buy this! I would recommend to all the soup lovers out there!
Amanda F.
Cleveland, OH
I get this soup all the time. When I want something quick and don't feel like cooking, this is great to have stocked up in the pantry. I do wish the potato chunks were softer and less uniform too
Corina G.
Delicious and filling!  This is one of the best creamy soups I have ever tasted.  It's a little on the salty side, but it's still great.  Sometimes, you'll get lucky and there will be a sale at stores for this soup and whenever that time comes, I'm always there for it!
Nicole D.
Ilion, NY
This is my favorite progreso soup. I prefer the light version because it hs a great taste and you can't even tell it has less calories!
Kelsey M.
Duluth , MN
This is comfort really good comfort food for quick and cheap, I can usually get two meals from a can. It is one of my staple lunches in the winter. I don't think it is healthy so I pair it with some fruit and veggies with lunch but go all out with bread for dinner the night I make it.
Mallorie G.
Prattville, AL
I am not a soup person at all, but this one is amazing! I have finally found a soup that I love! It's incredibly creamy and has just enough bacon and it's just yummy!
Stephanie L.
This is a big hit in my household. I load up on it when it goes Buy-One-Get-One free in the grocery store. It heats up great and has a great potato flavor.
Jennifer J.
Purvis, MS
I love this soup. I had it for dinner tonight with some crackers. My cabinet is stocked with progresso soup for my lunches
mariana h.
This one is not that great tasting not my cup of tea i really wish it would have more of a bacon taste to it
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I love this soup so much that i can eat it for lunch and dinner sometimes great way to save some money too.