Progresso Rich & Hearty Loaded Potato with Bacon Soup uploaded by Miranda F.

BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Rich & Hearty Loaded Potato with Bacon Soup.
New!
Quality foods. see more...

Buy on Target*
Emily A.
Although this soup smells good it lacks in taste/flavor. I bought this from my local Randall's . The flavor was kind of there but mostly just tasted like a canned soup (which makes sense since that's exactly what it is) minus that it is easy to make and give you something warm in your belly, but I wasn't a fan of it
Amber C.
Calif City, CA
One of the best loaded potato soups on the market right now. Progresso has really good and really usually healthy recipes I got it from Walmart and eat so at least four times in the winter and what do you know it's the season again !
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
This..I could eat this soup daily for months and not get tired of it. Sooo good and great when its snowy outside.
Angel B.
Raymond, MS
This was absolutely DELICIOUS!!!!! Generous size veggies. Great stock. Not overcooked like most soups.
Ariana L.
Paris, TX
The best you can get from a can. You could lie and say it was homemade and they will ask for more
Linda B.
Indianapolis
This has became my newest favorite potato soup! Full of flavor! Tastes as if it came from a restaurant. Good in creamy! I find myself always adding it into the grocery cart now when I go! Fallback... I just wished it had more potatoes in it!
Lizzie U.
I honestly love Progresso soup, we constantly buy it for house and it tastes great. Usually for this soup I added shredded cheddar cheese and hot sauce to spice it up. My roommate love the new England clam chowder soup and I can't wait to try our newly purchased minestrone.
Leah T.
Gainesville, FL
This soup is soooo good. It's very creamy and tastes just like the potato soup you can order at some restaurants. I don't eat this soup too often, but every time I do I love it. I completely recommend this product.
Mimi H.
Saint Louis, MO
Wasn't for me....the fake taste of bacon that just was overwhelming made me only be able to eat a couple bites and that was the end of it. Maybe for some they like that fake taste but I don't. Just make your own it's not that hard and way less sodium.
Arielle K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
It is a good choice as an alternative for a restaurant. I wouldn't exactly expect restaurant-quality in comparison, but it is good. The actual broth/soup can be a little thin & almost greasy, which would be the only con. It's cheap so that's always a plus.