Progresso Rich & Hearty Gluten Free Chicken Corn Chowder Flavored with Bacon Soup uploaded by Aubrey S.Progresso Rich & Hearty Gluten Free Chicken Corn Chowder Flavored with Bacon Soup uploaded by Angela P.

BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Rich & Hearty Gluten Free Chicken Corn Chowder Flavored with Bacon.
Quality foods.
*Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Same great taste. see more...

• I haven't tried this flavor is it good? Does the bacon make it ta...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite soup from a can. I was skeptical at first, but bought it to try during one of the times it was on sale 4 for $5 at my local grocery store. WOW It's so good! It's not too hearty (in my opinion) and the corn adds such a great texture. Great comfort food for a cold winter day.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
Foodie Expert
Besides the loaded baked potato soup this is my favorite progressive soup. It has tons of flavor and it's a good summer soup.
Brittany M.
Foodie Expert
This has been one of my favorite canned soups for about 6 years now. My old favorite was chicken and dumplings but now that I am gluten free this soup is a great alternative. Creamy chicken based soup with potatoes and corn. It's delicious and hearty! Also, I always find it on sale at Walmart.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Foodie Expert
This chicken corn chowder is my number one all time favorite canned soup. It is perfectly hearty and filling. I love to eat it with cheese-its, and it's a perfect meal any time of day. I typically purchase mine at Walmart, but I'm sure you can find them in any grocery store.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Foodie Expert
I just recently bought 4 cans of progresso soup and this was the first one I've tried and I must say it was amazing! It was gone in like less than 5 minutes I inhaled it hahaha! Very satisfied with the flavors and all its ingredients! Definitely buying this again! Loved it!
Maddy P.
Minneapolis, MN
A coworker of mine has this for lunch at least once a week, and it smelled so amazing that I had to try it. I'm not sure that it fully lived up to the hype but it was pretty delicious! I usually stick to your basic chicken noodle, but I'll definitely be buying this again.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of soups, I eat them all winter long. Progresso chicken corn chowder is one of my favorite flavors. It has a creamy texture, with pieces of corn and chunks of chicken and potato. I couldn't really taste the bacon flavor, but I still enjoyed this soup.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
Foodie Expert
If you have to eat gluten free/if you just like soup.. this is a delicious choice! I always keep it stocked in my house for when I feel like having soup. It's reasonably priced for something that's gluten free. It tastes amazing but I recommend adding a little bit of salt.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
Foodie Expert
This is probably one of the best Progresso soups I have tried. It's a very hearty soup with a nice combination of corn, chicken, potatoes, etc. Overall it has a nice flavor with the bacon flavoring being a nice added bonus.
Kaity L.
Love this soup. I've tried a lot of Progresso soups, they're all good of course, but this one is probably the best.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
I haven't tried this flavor is it good? Does the bacon make it taste weird?