BY PROGRESSO

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Quality foods.
Official product.
Progresso?????????????????? soup.
New recipe!
Rich & hearty.
Creamy roasted chicken wild rice. see more...

Buy on Target*
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Foodie Expert
This is my all time, go to, favorite canned soup! I am a creamy type soup water and this is perfect for those chilly winter days/nights! It tends to be a bit pricier, but find a good sale and a coupon and I stock up? The only thing I feel guilty about is the amount of sodium per serving 😏 . I just don't overdo it! Give Progresso a try!
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Foodie Expert
I love rice! And I love soup so this is a dream come true. So yummy. Plus it's creamy which is the best way to have soup. Just yum.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favoeite soups to buy from the grocery! It is delicious, filling, and a cheap meal that is great for cooler months! The creamy version is better than the traditional, in my opinion!
Sydney G.
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite canned soup in the entire world. The best when I'm sick or just need some comforting. So filling and rich and creamy! Ah craving it right now!
Katie U.
This is my favorite canned soup of all time. One can makes a good meal without going overboard on the calories. It is creamy and rich in flavor, Ave the texture is excellent. My only complaint is that they don't carry it more places!
Elizabeth E.
West Babylon, NY
Mouthwatering delicious! I love all of Progresso's creamy soups. This one in particular has the perfect blend of rice and chicken, not too much or too little of either.
Courtney J.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Me and my grandma have always loved progresso soups because there is such a variety and they are delicious
Keely F.
Amazing! This has to be my all time favorite canned soup. It is a decent deal for a meal, but OMG the FLAVOR!!! It is so creamy and filling but still is not that many calories! I bought it at meijer when they had a sale and you all need to run to your grocery store to buy this and try this!