BY PROGRESSO #60 in Soup & Broth

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S Department of Agriculture.
Quality foods.
Progresso?????????????????? soup.
Official product.
Rich & hearty.
Chicken & homestyle noodles.
Thick & chunky style. see more...

Buy on Target*
Livvy L.
Livvy L.
Foodie Expert
Progresso is one of my favorite soup brands. This Chicken Noodle Soup is very hearty and honestly tastes like you made it at home. All the ingredients are cut largely so that adds to the heartiness. And I also don't think that it's too salty or anything. Great taste.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Foodie Expert
progresso is not one of my favorite brands, but it is fixable with spices. i do like the amount of product you receive.
Alexandria m.
Alexandria m.
This soup is so much better than Campbell soup. When eating Campbell you can taste so much salt but progresso is light
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Foodie Expert
Good soup for when you don't have time to make homemade or its just you. Great on a cool night.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Perfect for cold weather and when you're sick! A good chicken noodle soup that isn't so salty.
Tay G.
Tay G.
When I haven't packed my lunch and I'm running late for work I can always depend on a can of soup. This soup is delicious, satisfies my appetite and convenient. I do not need to add any seasoning as it is tasty as is. I would recommend having a few cans in your pantry as soup is always great to have on hand.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Foodie Expert
I personally think that Progresso soup is the best brand of soup out there! All the different flavors are great and doesn't taste so salty like Campbell's Soup! Of course the best time to eat it is if your sick and or if it's winter
L A H.
L A H.
Watts, OK
This soup is so filling and delicious. So easy at lunch and i don't get hungry in the afternoon. Good price for the large serving you get in a can. You can use this and add a can or corn or some mixed veg for a hearty dinner. Very versitile
Rin Y.
Rin Y.
Brooklyn
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite canned good. It's also very delicious and easy to prepare especially when you're not feeling too well or when you need something fast. I put some lemon pepper with it and it's delicious!
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Blackstone, VA
This soup is not your child's soup! I love to have mine with a peanut butter sandwich! The soup is very affordable. I eat it more in the winter when the weather is cold. I plan on continuing to buy this soup and would recommend to others.