Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz

Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodles Soup is our hearty take on the classic go-to comfort food � made with all white meat chicken and lots of flavor. Progresso Rich & Hearty Soups are for those moments when you're craving a rich, indulgent, fill-me-up kinda soup. How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Rich. Hearty. Satisfying. Need we say more?

Is this your favorite soup by Progresso?
Start your review of Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Orchard Hill , GA
Progressive makes some pretty good soups. I mainly eat soup in the winter months. But I have tried several of their soups and they are so good. Every time the store puts them on sale buy one get one I make sure to stock up on them.
No Special Diet
Who doesn't love a warm bowl or even a cup of chicken noodle soup?! Progresso definitely has a good ratio of meats to vegetables. Its a very hardy size so it's definitely perfect for a simple lunch. The variety is great too and i love trying the different ones available.
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Fayetteville, AR
Love this soup. It's got a great flavor, it's hearty, and it's incredibly low calorie. I enjoy eating this for lunch with a side of extra protein like an egg. You definitely are getting a good bang for your buck with this!
Watsonville, CA
Rich and hearty is my favorite when it comes to chicken noodle soup! The flavor is intensified and feels more comforting! I always like to stock up when I find a sale at my local grocery store! I would recommend this.
Ravena, NY
Who doesn't love soup on a cold day? I know I do and so does my family. This is a great product that I will eat really any day and any season it taste great and it's all ready for you.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Billings, MT
This soup is so tasty and full of veggies and meat. It is very affordable and easy to make. I would definitely buy it again because it is so good and so convenient. I recommend everyone gets this to at least try.
Flushing, NY
This soup is flavorful and hearty. It is a staple in my household. When I do not wish to cook, I will open up a can. This soup fills you up. This soup when not on sale is expensive, but is worth it.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
I have just joined the Progresso family and I have never been happier! This is the only flavor I get at the moment, and let me tell you it is super delicious. I always make these when I don't know what to have for lunch or dinner or when I simply want a small meal. It tastes great, which is amazing because not all canned soups can pull that off. And you get all your nutrients. This soup is healthy, it's perfect. Thank you Progresso!
Kennesaw, GA
I love me some chicken noodle soup, but i did not like the noodles in this soup. The broth was amazing, i just couldn't get over the taste of the noodles. It was super easy to make, and if are not feeling well this is one of those go to soups. I would not buy this one again but i think you should try it and see for your self.
Summerville, SC
This is pretty good. I will say the flavor is bland so I add my own seasonings before i boil or heat it up. It is very hearty and the quality of the meat, veggies, and noodles are great like I said it just lacks flavor. It can be found anywhere really including walmart, dollar general, cvs.