Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz

Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodles Soup is our hearty take on the classic go-to comfort food � made with all white meat chicken and lots of flavor. Progresso Rich & Hearty Soups are for those moments when you're craving a rich, indulgent, fill-me-up kinda soup. How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Rich. Hearty. Satisfying. Need we say more?

Is this your favorite soup by Progresso?
Start your review of Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz!
How would you rate this product?
This is my go to soup when it gets cold or when I get sick. It takes 5 minutes to make or should I say warm up. I also love how light the taste is, it doesn't make you feel like you ate too much, rather it hits the spot!
Gahanna, OH
Hmmmm. I'm eating this as I type and must say that after a long day at work this really hits the spot. It is healthy and hearty. This soup is very delicious. My family has loved it for years. :)
Madison, WI
This is not the best soup in the world, but it is canned soup so I do not expect gourmet. What I do appreciate about it is that the chicken and noodles are bigger than say in the cambells soup.
Glendale , AZ
Best chicken noodle soup! Love how big the noodles are, the broth has so much flavor. Super easy to make also. It goes great on a chilly day! And my son loves it too. They're a good price!
Newport News, VA
I love this with a nice extra cheesy grill cheese. Most chicken an rise soups ive tried are full of oils and not enough flavor. But this one is perfect. Especially on cold nights or when me or my kids are sick.
Dayton, OH
This is the best chicken noodle soup out there. We eat this a couple times a month. My son loves it and it’s on the healthier side . I always stock up when I go to Kroger. It is just like how my mom makes hers
No Special Diet
This soup is great for when you're sick. Its easy to prepare and reasonably priced. It has pretty decent flavor, but can be a little on the salty side, like many canned soups!
No Special Diet
I really dislike this soup- it is so bland and the chicken pieces always have little vein things in them or are chewy. It tastes like water mixed with the chicken and vegetable.
belle chasse
Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz uploaded by Lily F.
Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz I am not the biggest fan of this soup but it's good. The brand Progresso is good. It has good flavor and affordable.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The soup itself is very tasty and I like to cook with it a lot. Unfortunately, I don’t like the chicken in the soup so I always strain it out before using/eating the soup.