Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz

Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodles Soup is our hearty take on the classic go-to comfort food � made with all white meat chicken and lots of flavor. Progresso Rich & Hearty Soups are for those moments when you're craving a rich, indulgent, fill-me-up kinda soup. How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Rich. Hearty. Satisfying. Need we say more?

Is this your favorite soup by Progresso?
Start your review of Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Petal, MS
I usually don’t like can food but this one is pretty good. Great price for a day when you don’t have time to cook
Chicago
This is the soup I gravitate towards when I'm sick. Has a homey flavor to it and makes me feel better every time
No Special Diet
I absolutely love these soups when I am in the mood for pasta soup but I don't want the kind you eat when sick..
Sugar Free
West Chester, OH
Good soup. I really don't like soup with meat in them, but this one is okay. I like the flavor and the veggies.
Random Lake, WI
So good, the noodles are big and not skinny and there are plenty of them. The vegetables and broth are so tasty!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Florence, OR
My go to for when I have a cold or am just craving some chicken noodle soup. I like it better than Campbell's.
Wichita Falls
I love this soup cause it is not salty and it is very good. It's the best soup. Only brand of soup I will buy.
Rhinebeck, NY
I justt had this the other day. I enjoyed the noodles in it but I added more chicken bouillon for extra flavor.
Lebanon
This product taste good and is perfect for a quick lunch. the price is reasonable and the packaging is right
Harrison , TN
This product is amazing! I highly recommend this item it’s non expensive,and no need to improve this product.