Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz

Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodles Soup is our hearty take on the classic go-to comfort food � made with all white meat chicken and lots of flavor. Progresso Rich & Hearty Soups are for those moments when you're craving a rich, indulgent, fill-me-up kinda soup. How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Rich. Hearty. Satisfying. Need we say more?

Is this your favorite soup by Progresso?
Start your review of Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Bella Vista, AR
Purchased at: Target
This soup is delicious, whether you’re sick or just want a hot soup any day! The chicken broth is tasty and rich, the noodles are soft and easy to chew. The celery and carrots mix in well with the soup (I prefer this variety above the one without vegetables). It cooks in about 10 minutes on the stove top. I definitely recommend this- I always have this soup in my cupboard any time I want to enjoy it!
Salem, OR
Pretty good soup with a decent amount of chicken and noodles in it. The size of the can also is just about perfect in size. It will make 2 smaller bowls or 1 big bowl of soup. The flavor and taste is good, the price is I'd say about right for what you are buying and because the size of can is bigger. I'd recommend this product.
United states
This progresso chicken noodle soup outdoes any other chicken noodle soup. For starters it's all the real vegetables and chicken in here and it's very true to ingredients. Other soups out there just have added fillers for taste and aren't as pure. This soup tastes delicious and I highly recommend it!!
Lk In The Hls, IL
I really like this soup it's a big can for little price and it has a lot of flavor in it I would definitely buy it again especially because it's usually on sale and I can stock up and get a whole bunch of them. It's really good to have a couple of these in your house especially when you get sick
Columbus, OH
I do not care for the taste of this soup, it lacks any flavor and the noodles are hard and chewy. And the broth is tasteless and watery. If I would suggest improvement it would be to add more flavor! I dont eat this brand anymore due to the bad experiences I have had with it.
Cedar Hill, TX
This is a step above Campbell’s soups and I feel like is a little healthier too with less sodium. I like that it has a pull tab lid and that the fan is pretty big. There are lots of different flavors and basically they are all good. Highly recommend to everyone!
sparks, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
Yum! I usually eat these on nights I have no intention of cooking haha. I usually have it with some saltines and it’s very good for being a canned soup. The noodles are really thick and don’t have the texture of most canned soup (droopy & fall apart).
Roseville, CA
I love progresso soups! They’re super easy to make, you just have to heat them up either on the stove or in the microwave and you don’t have to add water or anything! There are a ton of different options to choose from and they’re all pretty good
Newark
Chicken noodle soup is a great soup progressive does a great job with this one. I would say I have chicken noodle soup probably once every two weeks price is very affordable when it’s 10 for 10. I would definitely recommend this to other people
Follansbee, WV
There’s nothing better than warm chicken noodle soup when you’re feeling sick. I always have some on hand in the winter months for delicious dinners and healing meals! Progresso’s is delicious and full of yummy noodles, chicken, and veggies!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...