Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz

Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodles Soup is our hearty take on the classic go-to comfort food � made with all white meat chicken and lots of flavor. Progresso Rich & Hearty Soups are for those moments when you're craving a rich, indulgent, fill-me-up kinda soup. How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Rich. Hearty. Satisfying. Need we say more?

Is this your favorite soup by Progresso?
Start your review of Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz!
How would you rate this product?
WHEN I'M SICK WITH AN COLD OR JUST WANT SOMETHING SIMPLE TO EAT, I GO WITH THE PROGESSIVE SOUP. IT TASTE GREAT WITH CRACKERS
Organic, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Kenosha, WI
This is one of my favorite soups!!! I eat it all the time and I usually add a little habenero sauce and cheese to it, perfect!!!
Robstown, TX
This is my favorite soup when i'm sick or just under the weather I eat a bowl of this and it makes me feel a whole lot better.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Oaklyn, NJ
You always need chicken soup in the house! This one will actually fill you up! It has tons of noodles, veggies and chicken!
So yummy... the best about this soup is that you can eat the whole can and not feel guilty! Good value for your money
Dairy Free
Grand Jct, CO
The closest thing to my homemade soup when i or my son is sick and don't have the ingredients or energy to make it myself.
Amarillo,Texas
Love the way these noodles taste. Very filling and full of flavor. My go to soup when weather is cold or when feeling sick.
MY go to Chicken noodle soup when it is a cold day. It is a bit salty if you prefer bland soups, but I think it is perfect.
Covington, GA
This soups has a great flavor. All the Progresso soups are very delicious but this is my favorite to always have at home.
Granbury, TX
The noodles are so tender and delicious and the celery adds a nice fresh taste ! Love this soup it's my favorite by far!