Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz

Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodles Soup is our hearty take on the classic go-to comfort food � made with all white meat chicken and lots of flavor. Progresso Rich & Hearty Soups are for those moments when you're craving a rich, indulgent, fill-me-up kinda soup. How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Rich. Hearty. Satisfying. Need we say more?

Is this your favorite soup by Progresso?
Start your review of Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz!
How would you rate this product?
United states
This progresso chicken noodle soup outdoes any other chicken noodle soup. For starters it's all the real vegetables and chicken in here and it's very true to ingredients. Other soups out there just have added fillers for taste and aren't as pure. This soup tastes delicious and I highly recommend it!!
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
Columbus, OH
I do not care for the taste of this soup, it lacks any flavor and the noodles are hard and chewy. And the broth is tasteless and watery. If I would suggest improvement it would be to add more flavor! I dont eat this brand anymore due to the bad experiences I have had with it.
Organic, Low Carb
Centerton, Arkansas
This soup is really good. It really helped me feel better when I was sick, and is super good and light on the stomach. The flavor is super yummy, and the best part is that it is super affordable! I would recommend to all soup lovers!
No Special Diet
Edinburg, TX
These soups are yummy and easy to put together. It’s convenient because you do not need a can opener. Grab a pot, turn on the stove, open the can, pour contents into pot, cook for 10 min. Done. No need to add seasoning. It’s already full of flavor
West Covina, CA
Love progresso soups there hardy flavorful soup like home made gives you a lot of noodles and big veggies big chunks of chicken 3 times a week I eat it I eat 3 other progresso soups too I have told all my friends they eat it as well
No Special Diet
Brentwood , CA
I like progresso because of its taste and hardy ingredients! I love that there are whole pieces of carrot in there and that the chicken taste good too! I would buy again as it is my go to soup at the store
Indio, CA
Best soup on the market. I used to only buy Campbell's until I discovered Progresso. It has the best flavor and I feel ingredients and quality is also better. I always keep a few cans on hand.
Organic
Southlake
It’s perfect for a sick day, a rainy afternoon or cold front or if you just want a nice, lightweight snack with some protein and veggies. I love the broth as well as it really seals in the flavor!
Bethlehem, GA
I eat this often at work for lunch. Just the right amount to make me full. The taste is amazing. I would definitely recommend it to once who loves soup or food that tastes good.
woodstock
I definitely feel like I get more with this brand compared to others. Of course nothing beats a homemade chicken noodle, but if I don’t feel like cooking this is perfect
Low Carb