Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz

Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodles Soup is our hearty take on the classic go-to comfort food � made with all white meat chicken and lots of flavor. Progresso Rich & Hearty Soups are for those moments when you're craving a rich, indulgent, fill-me-up kinda soup. How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Rich. Hearty. Satisfying. Need we say more?

Is this your favorite soup by Progresso?
Start your review of Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Edinburg, TX
These soups are yummy and easy to put together. It’s convenient because you do not need a can opener. Grab a pot, turn on the stove, open the can, pour contents into pot, cook for 10 min. Done. No need to add seasoning. It’s already full of flavor
I like progresso because of its taste and hardy ingredients! I love that there are whole pieces of carrot in there and that the chicken taste good too! I would buy again as it is my go to soup at the store
Indio, CA
Best soup on the market. I used to only buy Campbell's until I discovered Progresso. It has the best flavor and I feel ingredients and quality is also better. I always keep a few cans on hand.
Organic
Southlake
It’s perfect for a sick day, a rainy afternoon or cold front or if you just want a nice, lightweight snack with some protein and veggies. I love the broth as well as it really seals in the flavor!
woodstock
I definitely feel like I get more with this brand compared to others. Of course nothing beats a homemade chicken noodle, but if I don’t feel like cooking this is perfect
Low Carb
Pompton Plns, NJ
This flavor is probably one of the best flavors that Progresso makes. On a chilly winter night after work, there’s nothing I enjoy more than heating up a can of Chicken Noodle. It’s easy to heat up and so delicious!
Organic, Low Carb
Inez, KY
Omg this has to be the best chicken noodle soup ever in a can. Really satisfying and fills me up. Ill always go with progresso soups. Pricing is a lil high. Packaging is nice. Awesome choice to go with though.
No Special Diet
Ontario, CA
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE SOUP on the market out there!! I don’t know what I’d do without these and this specific flavor lol! I especially stock up on these when I’m sick or even have back ups in my pantry just in case I get unexpectedly sick and won’t have to be driving out around to the store. I can’t get tired of these! They are very filling and I sometimes save the broth or leftovers to eat later.
Organic, No Special Diet
Good tasting soup. It's affordable. There's not anything that I would improve on it. It's not just soup. You can use it in other recipes and it livens things up. I recommend trying it. I will purchase again.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Lake City, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm not sure about the homestyle title, but this can of soup isnt terrible by any means. It's super easy to throw in a pan and heat up with the grilled cheese. It's cheap too which is always a bonus.
No Special Diet