Food & SnacksSoups & BrothsProgresso
Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz

Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz

Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodles Soup is our hearty take on the classic go-to comfort food � made with all white meat chicken and lots of flavor. Progresso Rich & Hearty Soups are for those moments when you're craving a rich, indulgent, fill-me-up kinda soup. How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Rich. Hearty. Satisfying. Need we say more?

Better soup Campbell or progresso?[product:campbell’s-homestyle-chicken-with-white-&-wild-rice-soup] Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz
Has anyone tried this product? I'm curious of it is any good. Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz ?
Would you say this is a good soup ?
Start your review of Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,449 reviews
Purchased at: Target
This soup is delicious, whether you’re sick or just want a hot soup any day! The chicken broth is tasty and rich, the noodles are soft and easy to chew. The celery and carrots mix in well with the soup (I prefer this variety above the one without vegetables). It cooks in about 10 minutes on the stove top. I definitely recommend this- I always have this soup in my cupboard any time I want to enjoy it!
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Chicken noodle soup it my go to when we don't feel well. Progreso is delicious and has alot of chicken,noodles and veggies. One of my favorite soup brands.
Rebekah C.
hingham
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Most delicious soup, feels like home in a can. If you like egg noodles and chicken no doubt you’ll love this. The broth is so yummy and I recommend this to everyone:)
Sally J.
Guin, AL
I love this Progresso Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup. It has real vegetables and hearty noodles that are a really quick meal that is filling for me and not too many calories and the taste is amazing. I have found that I enjoy nearly all of the Progresso line of soups and there are so many to choose from in the soup isle. I recommend this one especially.
Paola T.
Bellwood, IL
Progresso soup is definitely one of the best canned soups. Progresso is always full of veggies and fresh ingredients. I love their Rich and Hearty soups for a good meal. They are satisfying and just filling enough. I would always keep a couple cans of Progresso Soup on hand!
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
If I have to eat a canned soup for supper, this is the brand I prefer. They have bigger noodles. More veggies and the meat isn’t weird mystery bites like the other major brand of chicken noodle soup.
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Great on a cold day, even if I’m not sick. Fair amount of chicken. Easy to make. Sometimes I add more rotisserie chicken for more protein. Doesn’t seem so salty. Would recommend. I’m excited for soup season!
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Excelente sopa aparte de ser saludable te saca de apuros jeje sabe muy rica a mis hijas les encanta mucho se las recomiendo mucho y su precio es razonable eh probado otras sopas y no saben igual de ricas que esta
Brittany P.
Galipolis Fry, WV
Love this soup! Love how natural it is and how flavorful and filling it is. Better than regular kind
ashley P.
Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz uploaded by ashley P.
Purchased at: Dollar General
it wasn't my first time purshase and I bought it few times. I wasn't feeling good and I ate it last night. it's easy to use and fast cooking. chicken with side vegetables of celery, carrot, noodles and seasonings. highly recommended and good quality. #comfortfood Progresso Rich and Hearty Chicken and Homestyle Noodles Soup, 19 oz