BY PROGRESSO

Progresso Reduced Sodium Chicken and Wild Rice -- 18.5 oz., 3 pk. Progresso's Reduced Sodium Soups offer the great flavors you love, like Chicken Noodle, Beef and Vegetable and Italian Style Wedding, all with less sodium. Try all seven of these... see more...

Buy on Amazon
San Diego, CA
This soup lacks flavor! I know it is reduced sodium and supposed to be healthier but it isn't even appetizing. It taste like water and flavorless chicken, noodles and rice. I have to add a lot of pepper and I usually will not add salt to my food but find I have to with this soup. I will not be buying it again.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
These are better than the original soups because there is much less salt so it doesn't have a salty after taste. Filling and has a big enough portion for one. Not expensive and ideal for lunch or dinner. Has bigger cans that are enough for sharing .
Bakersfield
I first ate Campbell's but honestly they made me feel heavy. I'm a progresso kind of girl now. I like progresso because it's light on my stomach and it is made with real ingredients. Now that what I am talking about. Did I mention that they had a good variety of soups too, and their chicken noodle soup is the best I've ever had.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Progresso chicken and wild rice is my go to canned soup! It is full of flavor and so comforting. The flavoring was just perfect and it's the perfect amount of soup. We purchase at our local Walmart and the price is budget friendly.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
I love these soups! I usually buy them for quick lunch options at work. Super convenient and easy to haul around and make. I always opt for the low sodium because canned soups usually have soo much sodium which turns me away. They're yummy and a healthier alternative than other things.
Crystal ß.
Crystal ß.
Bradenton
The soups are very tasteful and they're healthy it's very easy to prepare I put it in a bowl and in the microwave they're very inexpensive too
Grace M.
Grace M.
Burnsville, MN
I'm allergic to msg so the low sodium is definitely in my favor, I love chicken wild rice soup and this is perfect for the cold Minnesota winters!