BY PROGRESSO

Progresso Red Kidney Beans: Good source of protein No fat No cholesterol see more...

Buy on Target*
kathygraves
Who doesn't like kidney beans? Progresso kidney beans are always cooked just right. The perfect state between tender and firm. They heat up quickly and are great as a side, or in a recipe. Progresso are my favorite kidney bean and I always buy them,
Whitney C.
My mom uses these for her Cowboy Soup and it is always a favorite around the house, you can never forget the beans, and always an amazing taste.
sarah c.
West Deptford , NJ
Profresso always does a bang up job. I'm always impressed with the quality of their products. This one is no different. It goes tremendously in chilli. It doesn't taste canned, either. I love using this brand in my cooking!
Tatyana S.
Charlotte, NC
This salad calls for chopped canned beets, kidney beans, sweet canned peas, fresh diced onion, sauerkraut, one can or two, depending on your taste. Mix with olive oil. Great and it gets even better with time in the refrigerator.
Yenny G.
Roselle , NJ
Love this product. The only thing is the amount of Sodium that each can has. Is too much. Besides that, OMG, prepare this beans Spanish style and you will get crazy!
chris r.
grovetown, GA
Without a doubt. progresso is one of the better canned soups out there. sorry campbell's. they aren't as salty and you don't have to add water. just pour heat and serve. eating some tomato soup from them now.
Evelyn V.
Lakeland, FL
I use this not only for making rice and beans, but for my homemade Chili. Beans are plump and juicy. Emphasis on plump. No dried out small beans, which is fantastic.
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
Progresso is my favorite brand. I use these beans for both my chili and taco soup recipes. They have very good taste and are not squishy or soft.
Jaclyn R.
These beans are perfect for chilly or bean soup. Tasty and a medium firmness. My mom and I have been using them forever!
Melissa H.
Plainwell , MI
I use these combined with diced tomatoes and chili sauce healthy for you too.