BY PROGRESSO

Progresso light creamy chicken alfredo with pasta 18.5 oz see more...

Georgia C.
Georgia C.
I love eating all of Progressos lite soups. They are better I think than Campbells and offer more of a selection. As someone watching calories this soup has been a life saver! It's a little more expensive than some of the other soups but definitely worth it
Ana H.
Ana H.
I really like the flavor it's creamy and the chicken tastes good. I like the Alfredo sauce and it's light
Karen G.
Karen G.
Mastic Beach, NY
This isn't their best flavor. It tastes like chicken alfredo, but like WAY too much sauce was put in. This is one dish you're better off getting the real thing with instead of this soup.
Jazmin  C.
Jazmin C.
This was so nasty! tasted gross just not for me. had a nasty flavor. I was so disappointed because I was pregnant at the time and was really hungry. I figured it would taste good because I had the clam chowder one and liked it so I thought I would like it too but I was wrong.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kansas City, MO
Oh man, I love this flavor. Its sooo good. And its weight watcher friendly. It really fills me up and makes me feel like I'm eating a cheat meal.