Progresso Plain Bread Crumbs, 8 oz

Breadcrumbs add crispy, delicious, crunch that dishes are just better with and the possibilities are virtually endless

Are these good to use for fried chicken?
Do you prefer the plain bread crumbs or the italian?
Start your review of Progresso Plain Bread Crumbs, 8 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Fall River, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Best bread crumbs to make meatballs with !! My mom always used these so I tend to buy the same brand I stick with it . I tried the Walmart brand they are not as good
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Jack, AL
This is the best brand I have found for bread crumbs. I usually by the Italian seasoned one and I like to mix in with my burger mixture or when frying up chicken as my base! It is overall delicious the price is great and I would buy again!
Hastings, NE
I love making different pork dishes and I always have these bread crumbs around. These are great I love making a fried pork loin with these sometimes I even make an like a fried pork steak sandwiches and they come out great with the break crumbs absolutely good product and you can use it with anything
No Special Diet
I used these bread crumbs to make a stuffing for acorn squash! It went perfectly together to soak up the juices and bind the ingredients together. They are so good together!!!! Highly recommended.
Crowley, LA
I use this when i prepare Italian food or when I make hamburgers and meatball stews. It never fails me. It always bring extra life to my food when I add it in. I highly recommend it.
Greenwood, IN
This is my top shelf pick for breadcrumbs. They dont get crazy soggy to quick. They have no overall flavor added so it is so versatile on typles of dishes it can be used for.
Vassar, KS
The only brand of bread crumbs I will buy. I use these in meatloaf, meatballs, breading, etc. These and the Italian bread crumbs are my go-to items. I've had such good experience with these, I haven't needed to try other brands.
Corona, CA
Progresso Plain Bread Crumbs, 8 oz uploaded by Latisha M.
Progresso is a great brand made with quality ingredients. Bread crumbs are so versatile, I live to use them to make my crab cskes/balls, it makes the perfect binder!
Purchased at: Publix
Very good bread crumbs, great for things like meatballs or meatloaf, but I especially love them when I make anything breaded. All it takes is a little seasoning.
Villa Rica, GA
Progresso Plain Bread Crumbs, 8 oz uploaded by April W.
No joke I got this and the Italian style from the dollar tree!! This is my favorite brand of breadcrumbs. I won't buy any other kind because these always taste the best! my favorite meatloaf is made with these type of breadcrumbs!