BY PROGRESSO

Progresso Minestrone Soup: 110 calories per serving 99% fat free Full serving of vegetables Good source of fiber No MSG added see more...

Progresso Minestrone Soup
  • "SO good , Seriously for a canned soup tasted like my grandma had been over cooking." in 1 review
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
Foodie Expert
I eat this soup like I'm on a friggin' Progressive diet. I love the variety of soups Progresso offers but my favorite is the Minestrone. It feels so healthy since it is loaded with veggies and beans. It is so comforting and satisfying. I eat it at least 3 days a week.
Stefanie D.
warrensburg, MO
Foodie Expert
Perfect food for a cold winter day or when you aren't feeling well. It's like a hug for your tummy. I really enjoy the chunky pieces of veggies and the flavorful broth, it is a great comfort food.
Addie S.
Asheville, NC
This is the soup I turn to when the weather is awful, or in feeling sick, or if I need a pick me up. It's amazingly creamy tomato sauce is awesome, and I love how the veggies taste in it.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
This is my go to soup. I really like it and I always have a few cans in the cabinet. It's not too expensive, but I like to stock up when I have coupons. It tastes great and it's not too salty. I'll be buying more soon.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
Progresso Minestrone Soup very tasty. Great soup for a cold day, or to help feel better when ya feeling under the weather.
Luis V.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
Nothing ever beats mom's home cooking, but this hits the spot on those cold, rainy days! Hearty! Filling! Yum!
Rebecca P.
Grants Pass, OR
Foodie Expert
My favorite soup. Lots of veggies and pasta. Most brands are all broth but this has actual content and taste
Laura K.
Chantilly, VA
One of my favorite canned soups! The flavor of the broth itself is so delicious and tomato-y. I also love the noodles and the beans in the soup; makes it nice and hearty.
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
Foodie Expert
I love this soup. The beans and pasta make it very filling. I struggle to lose weight because I feel hungry all of the time. Soups like these help me feel less hungry. I also love that it isn't bland.
Farnaz C.
Arlington Heights, IL
This stuff is great! A must have on my grocery list! Especially as a vegetarian it's my favorite