BY PROGRESSO

Progresso Minestrone Soup: 110 calories per serving 99% fat free Full serving of vegetables Good source of fiber No MSG added see more...

Progresso Minestrone Soup
  • "SO good , Seriously for a canned soup tasted like my grandma had been over cooking." in 1 review
Lissette A.
Im not a fan of canned soup. I like to make my own broths/soups because i get to control the amount of sodium that goes into it. But i cant make a minestrone soup that tastes this great. I would definitely recommend it. If youre iffy about it, buy one can. Try it out. They arent expensive.
Gracie H.
Conway, AR
Progresso Minestrone soup has been my favorite soup since I was a kid! It's the perfect serving size and is so tasty! I love to add salt and pepper and parmesan cheese to mine! It is a little pricey compared to other canned soups, but there are almost always coupons in the newspaper or online!
Paige D.
I love this soup. It is a classic staple in my soup collection. I love the combination of noodles with vegetables. The broth is thin but satisfying with good taste. I can always find it at whatever market I am in, and it is on sale sometimes. I like size of the cans too!
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
I eat this soup like I'm on a friggin' Progressive diet. I love the variety of soups Progresso offers but my favorite is the Minestrone. It feels so healthy since it is loaded with veggies and beans. It is so comforting and satisfying. I eat it at least 3 days a week.
Stefanie D.
warrensburg, MO
Perfect food for a cold winter day or when you aren't feeling well. It's like a hug for your tummy. I really enjoy the chunky pieces of veggies and the flavorful broth, it is a great comfort food.
Addie S.
Asheville, NC
This is the soup I turn to when the weather is awful, or in feeling sick, or if I need a pick me up. It's amazingly creamy tomato sauce is awesome, and I love how the veggies taste in it.
Amy H.
Benton, IL
All time favorite soup! It's hearty and comforting without all the calories! Pairs perfectly with a classic grilled cheese for a yummy lunch! I will ALWAYS buy this soup!
Daneé K.
Kihei, HI
This is a nice, easy alternative to making soup from scratch. I'm not a huge fan of canned soups usually, but the Minestrone is pretty good. I recommend heating on the stove and adding some of your own seasonings to customize the flavor to your liking.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I really lie this soup, i find myself stocking up on this every time I'm in the market because you can never go wrong. it taste amazing and i like the fact its only veggies and pasta because I'm not a fan of canned foods that have meat added. highly recommend trying this soup. oh yeah and i love making so texas toast to dip ughhh heaven yummy
Anna S.
Auburn, AL
I really like the Minestrone soup. Its super healthy and super filling because it not only has vegetables and pasta, but it also has beans, which are a good source of protein. You can find it at almost any store and at a pretty affordable price.