BY PROGRESSO

Progresso Minestrone Soup: 110 calories per serving 99% fat free Full serving of vegetables Good source of fiber No MSG added see more...

Progresso Minestrone Soup
  • "SO good , Seriously for a canned soup tasted like my grandma had been over cooking." in 1 review
Lissette A.
Lissette A.
Im not a fan of canned soup. I like to make my own broths/soups because i get to control the amount of sodium that goes into it. But i cant make a minestrone soup that tastes this great. I would definitely recommend it. If youre iffy about it, buy one can. Try it out. They arent expensive.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Foodie Expert
I love this soup. It is a classic staple in my soup collection. I love the combination of noodles with vegetables. The broth is thin but satisfying with good taste. I can always find it at whatever market I am in, and it is on sale sometimes. I like size of the cans too!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Auburn, AL
Foodie Expert
I really like the Minestrone soup. Its super healthy and super filling because it not only has vegetables and pasta, but it also has beans, which are a good source of protein. You can find it at almost any store and at a pretty affordable price.
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
This is my go to soup. I really like it and I always have a few cans in the cabinet. It's not too expensive, but I like to stock up when I have coupons. It tastes great and it's not too salty. I'll be buying more soon.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
Pretty good for cannrd soup. It is high in sodium so its not yhe healthiest, but it is satisfying. It is full of veggies which is a plus.
Addie S.
Addie S.
Asheville, NC
This is the soup I turn to when the weather is awful, or in feeling sick, or if I need a pick me up. It's amazingly creamy tomato sauce is awesome, and I love how the veggies taste in it.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
Progresso Minestrone Soup very tasty. Great soup for a cold day, or to help feel better when ya feeling under the weather.
Jill N.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
Definitely the best canned minestrone I've found! And I love that it has no MSG. But I prefer the lower-sodium version, since this is loaded with it. I do like to add some garlic powder and Italian seasoning, and sometimes some olive oil, to make it taste fresher.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my daughter and I favorite soup. It helps me get some vegetables in her diet on those days she is being extra picky.
Loraina C.
Loraina C.
Jamaica, NY
Foodie Expert
This soup had been a lifesaver in a house where vegetables are everything. It is rich in broth and the veggies taste amazing. Also very helpful when your sick and dying. Love this soup and encourage everyone to always have a can in their pantry.