BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Light Zesty! Santa Fe Style Chicken Soup.
Quality foods.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
At least 33% fewer calories than regular ready-to-serve soup.
80 calories per serving.
Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.
2 PointsPlus value™.
Per serving*. see more...

Buy on Target*
V M.
This is so good and fairly guilt free as far as soups go. The sodium is something that always gets me when I buy canned soups. Usually you either have to deal with tons of calories, tons of sodium, or both. I find myself buying this a lot because it has neither. Also, it's got a unique flavor to it that is very satisfying. I feel like you really taste it.
Hol N.
Phila, PA
Progresso is my favorite soup brand compared to Campbell's. I feel like there's always a lot more substance in Progresso than broth, so I'm more satisfied at the end of the can.
Kelly E.
Lebanon, NJ
Foodie Expert
When I was on weight watchers these soups are precounted so I didn't have to do math. They're delicious and filling. This one in particular is spice filled and enjoyable.
Eliza D.
Lawton, OK
Progresso had very good soups I like the lights soups. They are good for a cold day or a quick dinner.
Crystal N.
Mountain Home
My favorite canned soup on a cold winter day. The flavor is amazing and it keeps me nice and warm
Samantha L.
Foodie Expert
This soup is a good hearty serving with great flavor. I love the rice, beans, veggies and chicken bits in there that are all tasty and well flavored. It is great for the price and fills you up. I also like that you don't have to add water to it either.
Stephanie A.
Harlingen
This is my go to soup. It tastes great and is very low in calories so that makes me happy. It is filling and has all you need to fill you up. Chicken rice and black beans.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
Foodie Expert
This is as good as homemade soup. It has a little spicy kick to it. The chicken is so good. Overall it has good flavor for being a light soup. Perfect fall lunch.
Kayla B.
I love anything from progresso, and this does not disappoint. When you're sick, it's the perfect thing to cozy up to, and adds a little spice to your life (which, by the way, is a great way to clear up your nose hahaha).
Charlotte A.
Oakland, CA
Such a great soup for a quick meal on those cold days! The zesty part really does perk you up and helps even a stubborn cold! Would recommend to anyone looking for a hearty yet light meal.