Progresso Light Vegetable Soup, 18.5 oz

This light vegetable soup is packed with classic flavors and quality ingredients for the whole family to enjoy, At least 33% fewer calories than regular ready-to-serve soups.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Progresso Light Vegetable Soup, 18.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
College Sta, TX
This is my go-to soup. Whenever I need a quick and easy meal, this is what I turn to. It tastes great and is low calorie. My only complaint is that the noodles taste a little bland, but overall this is a great lower-calorie option soup. The broth tastes great.
No Special Diet
Love vegetable soup😍 when wanting something filling and quick puck up a couple cans and some cheese and bread for grilled cheese fair price, like better than Campbell's soups.
Sunrise, FL
I always have a few cans of this on hand for a quick lunch. Always easy to make and available in about any store around you. Very easy to make, and I find myself throwing it in the microwave if I am in a pinch. I love the "light" version because it's not as salty and it doesn't make me feel heavy after. Love it!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
It's my soup when I'm sick nd have to time to really cook anything nd having a sore throat the soups is amazing definitely something I keep in my pantry specially during winter time kids love nd I would recommend it
Merced, CA
Super yummy. My kids loves it especially. Tastes just like home made. On very cold morning, I'll make this for my family. It's super easy to open without using a can opener. Definitely recommend for other to try.
San Antonio
This is homemade soup in a can. It is snowy, can not drive in the snow. I look in the pantry. What do I see? Progressive soup. It is late and the fire is going. With a mug of Progressive soup I slowly get warmer and warmer. Now I am ready for a cozy nap...High Tech Pet Products, Inc. Bark Terminator Progressive Anti-Bark Shock Collar
Los Angeles , CA
This a perfect meal for when you just want to be home and watch a movie after a long day of school or work I love soups and who doesn't love paying less for a great home meal I would highly recommend these soups
For a canned soup, Progresso is a very good one. My favorite is Minestrone. It’s not thin and watery like some soups. It’s chocked full of vegetables, and leaves you stomach feeling warm and full. During the cold Winter, you should stock up on your favorite kind of Progresso.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Sanibel, FL
This soup is great for a night you need a fast easy meal to war, you up. its affordable. The flavor is amazing. i bought it from shop right its a great serving size. i would buy it again. definitely recommend this to others since it has great flavor and cheap!
Girard, OH
Not a meat person so this is always my go to. Lots of veggies and great tasting broth. Flip the tab and pour, warm it and you've got a meal. So easy and good priced. Love Progresso soups! Very satisfied
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free