BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Light Vegetable and Noodle Soup.
Quality foods.
No MSG added*.
*Expect that which occurs naturally in yeast extract and hydrolyzed vegetable proteins.
50% fewer calories than regular ready-to-serve soup.
60 calories per serving.
Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.
0 points value per serving**.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica T.
College Sta, TX
This is my go-to soup. Whenever I need a quick and easy meal, this is what I turn to. It tastes great and is low calorie. My only complaint is that the noodles taste a little bland, but overall this is a great lower-calorie option soup. The broth tastes great.
jianna s.
Neshanic Station, NJ
This soup is great for a night you need a fast easy meal to war, you up. its affordable. The flavor is amazing. i bought it from shop right its a great serving size. i would buy it again. definitely recommend this to others since it has great flavor and cheap!
Allison B.
Nutley, NJ
Foodie Expert
Great soup! Super easy to make (just heat and serve). They have a nice flavor to them and surprisingly they are filling. It's not the healthiest option in the world, but the calories aren't bad (watch sodium though)
Annalee C.
Temecula
Foodie Expert
Needs more noodles and vegetables. Also super expensive. At target it's like $3 which is crazy. Not enough happening in the can to make me buy this anywhere except on base at the commissary for $1.
Courtney W.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite soups when I am sick. I can always find this at Winco and often see it at most other grocery stores as well. It's great right out of the can and heated in a pot in the oven :)
Darlene M.
Howell, NJ
For when I'm feeling under the weather or super cold, I love making myself a quick soup. I usually use Progresso light vegetable and Noodle soup. It has a taste that is close to being homemade.
Sierrah N.
Morgantown
All of the flavor, none of the guilt. The noodles and veggies held up nicely, and the chicken was tender. It just didn't keep me full very long. I would buy again, but I would make sure to have something for snacking later.
Spontaneous W.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this brand of products I buy Progresso each and every month.
Love love love this products affordable prices are quick home meal..
Alexis F.
Dresser, WI
This is the best soup ive ever had. I prefer this over any other one on the shelf. I eat this alot when i feel sick or have a cold.
Christy S.
Farmington, MN
I love to heat up a whole can of light Progressi soup on a cold hungry day for a warm full belly with not a lot of calories!