Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Betty L M.Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Crystal G.

BY PROGRESSO #61 in Soup & Broth

Progresso® Light Chicken Noodle Soup.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Quality foods.

At least 33% fewer calories than regular ready-to-serve soups.

70 calories per serving.

Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.

2 PointsPlus+ value per serving.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necess...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thi...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
See, and this is why I am disappointed with the standard Campbell's chicken noodle soup now - like others in the category, this one surpasses the original, especially in terms of the size of the pieces of chicken and the noodles, not to mention the flavor.
Shyrita B.
Gordo, AL
This is my go to soup for a light lunch or dinner when I don't have time to make my homemade soup. It's filling when eaten with crackers and very delicious! I add a pinch of pepper and butter and enjoy!
Shannon C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I choose these soups to warm up, to watch my diet, or just to have something that tastes great. They have broth in the soup but actual chunks of chicken, carrots and egg noodles that make this perfect, no salt needed.
Lexi B.
Lexington , KY
I don't know why but I like the light version actually better than the regular one and i prefer this over cambells
Kenya P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great soup, with a great price and healthy! The serving size is a great portion and makes sure the I am full! I really enjoy this soup!
Monty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not a fan at all. I was excited to try this because if the reviews but it really lacks in flavor. My son who eats anything and everything didn't like this either. I'm not impressed. With this flavor or any of the others.
I honestly don't eat soup but my husband loves this brand of soup. So I keep him some in the kitchen.
Alexsandra M.
South Gate, CA
Best soup ever! Especially when I'm sick I love this soup. Nothing gets better than this
Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
The Progresso soups are easily my go to when it comes to canned soups. I enjoy soups in the winter and they are quite filling when you are hungry. These are great to stock in the office too. The other brands that I have tried are really salty which I don't like. Progresso has a variety of selection and they are quite delicious too and aren't too salty which I like. Progresso soups is what I pick.
Rachel P.
When you're eating foods marked 'light' you know typically the flavor is impacted. Progresso is very good about not letting that be as big of an issue. I still prefer original but on those days when you need to watch your intake it can be a good thing! But as always check the sodium content on these canned soups because that can cause serious bloating and health issues
Jayda K.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thicker?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Foodie Expert
I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necessarily make it thicker, but dang it makes for a great tortilla soup! :)