Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Betty L M.Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Crystal G.

BY PROGRESSO #61 in Soup & Broth

Progresso® Light Chicken Noodle Soup.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Quality foods.

At least 33% fewer calories than regular ready-to-serve soups.

70 calories per serving.

Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.

2 PointsPlus+ value per serving.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necess...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thi...5 Answers
Sara J.
Saint Augustine
I ate this soup allot when I was on weight watchers. It's really good, and doesn't mess up a diet!
Brittany K.
Ogden, UT
I love this soup for a good, healthy winter lunch. Low calories, high protein and SO yummy!
Jenn G.
This soup is very watery. I like Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup a lot more. This has little flavor and by the time you cook it, the noodles are thin and squishy.
Courtney T.
Salisbury, NC
Very good! Not just like original chicken noodle, it's got a little twist to it. Bigger and better. Not as oily. I use to take it for a quick lunch!
Danielle T.
This is the only kind of chicken and noodle I will eat besides homemade! The chicken is white meat and the noodles are thick it is very good!
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
This is my favorite chicken noodle soup. The broth is flavorful and you can tell it's homeade
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
See, and this is why I am disappointed with the standard Campbell's chicken noodle soup now - like others in the category, this one surpasses the original, especially in terms of the size of the pieces of chicken and the noodles, not to mention the flavor.
Alexsandra M.
South Gate, CA
Best soup ever! Especially when I'm sick I love this soup. Nothing gets better than this
Shannon C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I choose these soups to warm up, to watch my diet, or just to have something that tastes great. They have broth in the soup but actual chunks of chicken, carrots and egg noodles that make this perfect, no salt needed.
Lexi B.
Lexington , KY
I don't know why but I like the light version actually better than the regular one and i prefer this over cambells
Jayda K.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thicker?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Foodie Expert
I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necessarily make it thicker, but dang it makes for a great tortilla soup! :)