Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Betty L M.Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Crystal G.Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Elyssa F.

BY PROGRESSO #57 in Soup & Broth

Progresso® Light Chicken Noodle Soup.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Quality foods.

At least 33% fewer calories than regular ready-to-serve soups.

70 calories per serving.

Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.

2 PointsPlus+ value per serving.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necess...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thi...5 Answers
Jamie T.
Davenport, IA
Great tasting, low calorie and low carb! My children even love eating it! With one of my kiddos on a special diet this is a perfect lunch for her!
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
I am not a big fan of these soups just because they have a lot of salt in them. This is one of the flavors I do eat when I pick them up though.
Danielle T.
This is the only kind of chicken and noodle I will eat besides homemade! The chicken is white meat and the noodles are thick it is very good!
Gladys R.
Provo, UT
Whenever I'm sick this is my go-to soup. Not only is it nice and chunky, unlike cambells, it has great flavor. Watch the salt content though,
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
I'm not a big fan of canned soups - I much prefer them homemade. That being said, this is a great soup for when I'm watching my calories! :)
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
Delicious soup. These are good to have on hand for the cold weather. They have a great taste and they keep you full. Nice portion size too.
Destiny S.
Cupertino, CA
Great value however lacks a good taste as it is very bland, I will not be purchasing this item again as I did not like the taste of it .
Kasey E.
Booneville, AR
This soup was great when I went on my diet. It kept me full and did not sacrifice flavor. A lot comes in a can and it's not very costly.
Alexis B.
My FAVORITE chicken noodle soup. The broth is good and the chicken is great. I eat this all the time in the winter and when I get a cold.
Kenya P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great soup, with a great price and healthy! The serving size is a great portion and makes sure the I am full! I really enjoy this soup!
Jayda K.
Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thicker?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necessarily make it thicker, but dang it makes for a great tortilla soup! :)