Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Betty L M.Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Crystal G.

BY PROGRESSO #57 in Soup & Broth

Progresso® Light Chicken Noodle Soup.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Quality foods.

At least 33% fewer calories than regular ready-to-serve soups.

70 calories per serving.

Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.

2 PointsPlus+ value per serving.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necess...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thi...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessica K.
Perfect for a light lunch, very filling and tastes home made! It's also great when you're watching your calories!
heather k.
Foodie Expert
Progresso soups are ok, too much sodium for me! The to go cups are quick and easy when I'm running late and need a little bite.
Amber M.
Placentia, CA
I love the broth and the noodles. Sometimes the chicken can be really fatty, which is a complete turn off. Aside from that, it's really yummy and low cal!
Tiffany L.
Cerritos, CA
Foodie Expert
I drink this when I'm really sick and it helps with the sinuses.  Also its one of the few things that my stomach can keep down when I am very ill.
Alexis B.
Foodie Expert
My FAVORITE chicken noodle soup. The broth is good and the chicken is great. I eat this all the time in the winter and when I get a cold.
Amanda R.
Edmond, OK
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite chicken noodle soup for when I'm feeling under the weather. It has big chunks of chicken and vegetables.
Kaitlyn P.
Bethany, MO
Very delicious!!!! definitely worth the buy! The flavors are amazing and very delicious
Raven M.
Dayton, TX
Always my favorite. It's lightly salted. Great to try with crackers or buttered bread. Maybe even a grilled cheese.
Elizabeth T.
Huntington, WV
This is my favorite soup. I take this for lunch at least once a week. It is filling and tasty with few calories.
Sara J.
Saint Augustine
Foodie Expert
I ate this soup allot when I was on weight watchers. It's really good, and doesn't mess up a diet!
Jayda K.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thicker?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Foodie Expert
I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necessarily make it thicker, but dang it makes for a great tortilla soup! :)