Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Betty L M.Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Crystal G.Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Elyssa F.

BY PROGRESSO #57 in Soup & Broth

Progresso® Light Chicken Noodle Soup.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Quality foods.

At least 33% fewer calories than regular ready-to-serve soups.

70 calories per serving.

Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.

2 PointsPlus+ value per serving.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necess...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thi...5 Answers
Monty S.
Fort Carson , CO
Not a fan at all. I was excited to try this because if the reviews but it really lacks in flavor. My son who eats anything and everything didn't like this either. I'm not impressed. With this flavor or any of the others.
Myra K.
Don't know why the rating on this soup is low but its really under-rated.. I love this soup more than anything.. its perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even snacks.. i always heat it up on a pot and sometimes add crushed pepper on it to make it a lil spicy.. i love it!!!!!!! chicken is huge.. a lot of soup.. plenty of vegetables..
Brooke B.
Knoxville, TN
If you're feeling sick, there's nothing more delicious than some chicken noodle soup and progresso is my favorite brand. Quick, easy, inexpensive, and delicious! Especially with some saltines. I have nothing negative to say
Kari R.
Granville, OH
In the colder months I always like to have a few of these cans stocked in the pantry. It always tastes homemade and is a quick and easy dinner for the evening. My husband even enjoys it!
Maleny E.
This is the only flavor i like get but theres one problem its a lil bit to salty for me. Maybe am the only one that thinks that because my fam really loves this.
Jenn G.
This soup is very watery. I like Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup a lot more. This has little flavor and by the time you cook it, the noodles are thin and squishy.
Amber M.
Placentia, CA
I love the broth and the noodles. Sometimes the chicken can be really fatty, which is a complete turn off. Aside from that, it's really yummy and low cal!
Tiffany L.
Cerritos, CA
I drink this when I'm really sick and it helps with the sinuses.  Also its one of the few things that my stomach can keep down when I am very ill.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Perfect comfort food for when you're watching your weight. Fresh homemade is best, but when you don't have time Progressive is a quick close second.
Courtney T.
Salisbury, NC
Very good! Not just like original chicken noodle, it's got a little twist to it. Bigger and better. Not as oily. I use to take it for a quick lunch!
Jayda K.
Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thicker?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necessarily make it thicker, but dang it makes for a great tortilla soup! :)