Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Betty L M.Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Crystal G.

BY PROGRESSO #57 in Soup & Broth

Progresso® Light Chicken Noodle Soup.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Quality foods.

At least 33% fewer calories than regular ready-to-serve soups.

70 calories per serving.

Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.

2 PointsPlus+ value per serving.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necess...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thi...5 Answers
Kori C.
Very mixed thought on this, the taste is okay not bad, I really like how easy it is to make and take to work however, I really don't like the smell of it(idk maybe it's just me) and it felt a little greasy I guess you could say. Overall I'd say try it for yourself, I think for me I will try it a few more times before I make my final thoughts.
Kari R.
Granville, OH
In the colder months I always like to have a few of these cans stocked in the pantry. It always tastes homemade and is a quick and easy dinner for the evening. My husband even enjoys it!
Maleny E.
This is the only flavor i like get but theres one problem its a lil bit to salty for me. Maybe am the only one that thinks that because my fam really loves this.
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
I am not a big fan of these soups just because they have a lot of salt in them. This is one of the flavors I do eat when I pick them up though.
Jamie T.
Davenport, IA
Great tasting, low calorie and low carb! My children even love eating it! With one of my kiddos on a special diet this is a perfect lunch for her!
Felicia C.
Cleveland, OH
Progresso soups are ok, too much sodium for me! The to go cups are quick and easy when I'm running late and need a little bite.
Destiny S.
Cupertino, CA
Great value however lacks a good taste as it is very bland, I will not be purchasing this item again as I did not like the taste of it .
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Perfect comfort food for when you're watching your weight. Fresh homemade is best, but when you don't have time Progressive is a quick close second.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
I'm not a big fan of canned soups - I much prefer them homemade. That being said, this is a great soup for when I'm watching my calories! :)
Carrie C.
Pros: these taste amazing! Cons: the price, it's a little thin, and there's not really much product in the can (lots of juice)
Jayda K.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thicker?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Foodie Expert
I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necessarily make it thicker, but dang it makes for a great tortilla soup! :)