Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Betty L M.Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Crystal G.

BY PROGRESSO #57 in Soup & Broth

Progresso® Light Chicken Noodle Soup.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Quality foods.

At least 33% fewer calories than regular ready-to-serve soups.

70 calories per serving.

Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.

2 PointsPlus+ value per serving.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necess...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thi...5 Answers
Mandi E.
Normally I try to stay away from canned soup since it isn't very good for you but whenever I'm feeling sick I always turn towards this one. It's very flavorful and has lots of ingredients instead of just mostly broth.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
See, and this is why I am disappointed with the standard Campbell's chicken noodle soup now - like others in the category, this one surpasses the original, especially in terms of the size of the pieces of chicken and the noodles, not to mention the flavor.
Shannon C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I choose these soups to warm up, to watch my diet, or just to have something that tastes great. They have broth in the soup but actual chunks of chicken, carrots and egg noodles that make this perfect, no salt needed.
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
This light chicken soup is so good that I prefer it over my own home cooked soup. Progresso has found a way to keep vegetables firm and to preserve their flavors while coming from a can. There are actually pieces of real chicken that you can see and taste. The broth is a symphony of subtle flavor and is void of that overly salty flavors that I grew up knowing of Chicken Noodle soup. Overall I would recommend that you put this on your pantry staples list, it's a time saver and so delicious. @ influenster.com
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
It is very hard for me to find soup that I like and these are very polite and not very heavy and very filling lyric rate to lose weight 2 Ballantrae know and great with your protein and vegetables with some of them you have to be careful because they do not have a spicy but they are that's only one problem I have is you not say spicy or contains pepper Exedra but they have good I've only found two that I did not like
Kori C.
Very mixed thought on this, the taste is okay not bad, I really like how easy it is to make and take to work however, I really don't like the smell of it(idk maybe it's just me) and it felt a little greasy I guess you could say. Overall I'd say try it for yourself, I think for me I will try it a few more times before I make my final thoughts.
Jessica L.
Clinton, CT
I always keep a few cans of this soup on hand in my pantry because it tastes delicious and it just takes minutes to heat up instead of spending an hour making homemade.
Tiffany M.
This is my go to brand of canned soup when I just want something quick. I used to get cambells but I honestly wish I started with this since the beginning. When I don't have time I usually make this real quick for my boyfriend when he's sick and he likes it as well
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
I bought a couple of cans of the Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup last week when my fiance and I were sick. It really hit the spot! For a canned soup, it tastes great - almost like homemade! Loved the carrots in it, too. It doesn't even taste "light"!
Jessica C.
Sudbury, MA
One of my favorite flavors of Progresso's light soups. Has an easy open tab at the top of the can, so you can take it on the go and not need a can opener. I eat this at least once a week. It has a good taste overall, but it could have more flavor. Sometimes I add spices to it
Jayda K.
Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thicker?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necessarily make it thicker, but dang it makes for a great tortilla soup! :)