Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Betty L M.Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Crystal G.

BY PROGRESSO #61 in Soup & Broth

Progresso® Light Chicken Noodle Soup.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Quality foods.

At least 33% fewer calories than regular ready-to-serve soups.

70 calories per serving.

Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.

2 PointsPlus+ value per serving.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necess...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thi...5 Answers
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
This light chicken soup is so good that I prefer it over my own home cooked soup. Progresso has found a way to keep vegetables firm and to preserve their flavors while coming from a can. There are actually pieces of real chicken that you can see and taste. The broth is a symphony of subtle flavor and is void of that overly salty flavors that I grew up knowing of Chicken Noodle soup. Overall I would recommend that you put this on your pantry staples list, it's a time saver and so delicious. @ influenster.com
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
I am a huge fan of these progresso soups. I love that they are making more and more healthier options. This one in particular is quite good and I don't think you are sacrificing anything for the healthier ingredients. I do wish there was less sodium in it however. These are expensive, but they do go on sale a lot and I always find them on the Target Cartwheel app!
Myra K.
Don't know why the rating on this soup is low but its really under-rated.. I love this soup more than anything.. its perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even snacks.. i always heat it up on a pot and sometimes add crushed pepper on it to make it a lil spicy.. i love it!!!!!!! chicken is huge.. a lot of soup.. plenty of vegetables..
Brooke B.
Kelso, Way apt 137
If you're feeling sick, there's nothing more delicious than some chicken noodle soup and progresso is my favorite brand. Quick, easy, inexpensive, and delicious! Especially with some saltines. I have nothing negative to say
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
One of my favorite canned soups, it doesn't taste artificial like many others do. I prefer this brand over Campbell's any day! The chicken is all white meat and the vegetables always seem fresh. I would definitely recommend this to others
Emilee O.
Edinburgh, IN
One of my favorite comfort foods that I can enjoy without feeling guilty! I was so surprised at how great this soup tastes since it is so low in calories! Very fulfilling and the value is reasonable. I think it has the perfect amount of broth vs chicken & noodles as well!
Jennifer C.
The light chicken noodle soup is a great staple to have in your pantry. It tastes good, and is easy to make. This is a great meal when your sick or just when you want to be cozy in the winter. The soup is a great option.
Mandi E.
Normally I try to stay away from canned soup since it isn't very good for you but whenever I'm feeling sick I always turn towards this one. It's very flavorful and has lots of ingredients instead of just mostly broth.
Gladys R.
Provo, UT
Whenever I'm sick this is my go-to soup. Not only is it nice and chunky, unlike cambells, it has great flavor. Watch the salt content though,
Kori C.
Very mixed thought on this, the taste is okay not bad, I really like how easy it is to make and take to work however, I really don't like the smell of it(idk maybe it's just me) and it felt a little greasy I guess you could say. Overall I'd say try it for yourself, I think for me I will try it a few more times before I make my final thoughts.
Jayda K.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thicker?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Foodie Expert
I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necessarily make it thicker, but dang it makes for a great tortilla soup! :)