Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Betty L M.Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Crystal G.

BY PROGRESSO #57 in Soup & Broth

Progresso® Light Chicken Noodle Soup.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Quality foods.

At least 33% fewer calories than regular ready-to-serve soups.

70 calories per serving.

Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.

2 PointsPlus+ value per serving.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necess...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thi...5 Answers
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
It is very hard for me to find soup that I like and these are very polite and not very heavy and very filling lyric rate to lose weight 2 Ballantrae know and great with your protein and vegetables with some of them you have to be careful because they do not have a spicy but they are that's only one problem I have is you not say spicy or contains pepper Exedra but they have good I've only found two that I did not like
Cindi A.
Manitowoc, WI
This is one of my staple I used while on Weight Watchers. Ate it every day and always added 4 Ritz Crackers to it. It was wither my lunch or dinner. It was a favorite. I lost 70 pounds in a year., so that says something about the soup. I've gained it back but it's due to my change in eating habits. Need to get back to the old way and healthy way of eating!
Jessica C.
Sudbury, MA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite flavors of Progresso's light soups. Has an easy open tab at the top of the can, so you can take it on the go and not need a can opener. I eat this at least once a week. It has a good taste overall, but it could have more flavor. Sometimes I add spices to it
Amanda P.
West chester, OH
Foodie Expert
I bought a couple of cans of the Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup last week when my fiance and I were sick. It really hit the spot! For a canned soup, it tastes great - almost like homemade! Loved the carrots in it, too. It doesn't even taste "light"!
Jessica L.
Clinton, CT
I always keep a few cans of this soup on hand in my pantry because it tastes delicious and it just takes minutes to heat up instead of spending an hour making homemade.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
Delicious soup. These are good to have on hand for the cold weather. They have a great taste and they keep you full. Nice portion size too.
Kasey E.
Booneville, AR
This soup was great when I went on my diet. It kept me full and did not sacrifice flavor. A lot comes in a can and it's not very costly.
Jmicheuniques
Marbury, AL
Low cal but full of flavor. Love that they recently changed to using only hormone free chicken.
Mr.&Mrs. T.
I have been eating this soup since I was a kid and I absolutely LOVE it.  Any time I get sick and come down with something, Progresso Chicken Noodles is my number one go to every time.  Progresso has become one of my very favorite comfort foods and the fact that it is a healthy choice makes it even better!
Chelsea R.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
This soup makes for a really tasty, quick, and healthy lunch. The soup offers a comfort food feel without all of the work. I love these soups for taking to work and school because all I have to do is heat it up and I feel like I'm eating a home cooked meal. Plus the light version has very little calories!
Jayda K.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thicker?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Foodie Expert
I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necessarily make it thicker, but dang it makes for a great tortilla soup! :)