Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Betty L M.Progresso Light Soup Chicken Noodle uploaded by Crystal G.

BY PROGRESSO #57 in Soup & Broth

Progresso® Light Chicken Noodle Soup.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Quality foods.

At least 33% fewer calories than regular ready-to-serve soups.

70 calories per serving.

Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.

2 PointsPlus+ value per serving.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necess...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thi...5 Answers
Mr.&Mrs. T.
I have been eating this soup since I was a kid and I absolutely LOVE it.  Any time I get sick and come down with something, Progresso Chicken Noodles is my number one go to every time.  Progresso has become one of my very favorite comfort foods and the fact that it is a healthy choice makes it even better!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Progresso light chicken noodle soup is great! I like the light version because it has less sodium. It has a good amount of noodles and vegetables, but I wish it had more chicken. All-in-all it's a great and inexpensive soup to have on-hand in your pantry.
Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
The Progresso soups are easily my go to when it comes to canned soups. I enjoy soups in the winter and they are quite filling when you are hungry. These are great to stock in the office too. The other brands that I have tried are really salty which I don't like. Progresso has a variety of selection and they are quite delicious too and aren't too salty which I like. Progresso soups is what I pick.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
I am a huge fan of these progresso soups. I love that they are making more and more healthier options. This one in particular is quite good and I don't think you are sacrificing anything for the healthier ingredients. I do wish there was less sodium in it however. These are expensive, but they do go on sale a lot and I always find them on the Target Cartwheel app!
Chelsea R.
Indianapolis, IN
This soup makes for a really tasty, quick, and healthy lunch. The soup offers a comfort food feel without all of the work. I love these soups for taking to work and school because all I have to do is heat it up and I feel like I'm eating a home cooked meal. Plus the light version has very little calories!
Cindi A.
Manitowoc, WI
This is one of my staple I used while on Weight Watchers. Ate it every day and always added 4 Ritz Crackers to it. It was wither my lunch or dinner. It was a favorite. I lost 70 pounds in a year., so that says something about the soup. I've gained it back but it's due to my change in eating habits. Need to get back to the old way and healthy way of eating!
Shyrita B.
Gordo, AL
This is my go to soup for a light lunch or dinner when I don't have time to make my homemade soup. It's filling when eaten with crackers and very delicious! I add a pinch of pepper and butter and enjoy!
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
One of my favorite canned soups, it doesn't taste artificial like many others do. I prefer this brand over Campbell's any day! The chicken is all white meat and the vegetables always seem fresh. I would definitely recommend this to others
Emilee O.
Edinburgh, IN
One of my favorite comfort foods that I can enjoy without feeling guilty! I was so surprised at how great this soup tastes since it is so low in calories! Very fulfilling and the value is reasonable. I think it has the perfect amount of broth vs chicken & noodles as well!
Jennifer C.
The light chicken noodle soup is a great staple to have in your pantry. It tastes good, and is easy to make. This is a great meal when your sick or just when you want to be cozy in the winter. The soup is a great option.
Jayda K.
Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thicker?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necessarily make it thicker, but dang it makes for a great tortilla soup! :)