BY PROGRESSO

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Quality foods.
Progresso?????????????????? soup.
Light roasted chicken & vegetable.
At least 33% fewer calories than regular ready-to-serve soup.
70 calories per serving.
Endorsed by Weight Watchers??????????????????.
2 PointsPlus Value??????????????????.
Official product.
Box tops for education. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda C.
Brookline, MA
I love these light Progresso soups. I find that they have great flavor and content while being low in calories and fat. I feel healthy while eating them and they taste just like a homemade soup would. These are go to no guilt soups to enjoy and take anywhere.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
A very decent soup with sizable chunks of all of the ingredients, I just wanted it to have a little more salt flavor, but I suppose that I can always add that on my own.
Yaneli V.
Montclair, CA
This soup is best when some one is getting sick or is going to spend time in the cold. I enjoy this soup becuase it really doesn't have a canned soup taste to it.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
I appreciate the "light" aspect to it but i feel like there is less substance because of it. i would prefer regular with more meat and vegetables.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love Progresso soups. The Light Roasted Chicken & Vegetable soup has good flavor and just the right amount of vegetables to chicken.
Amanda S.
Lake Mary, FL
It's okay. The chicken can sometimes taste like plastic but at other times it tastes fine. It is very inconsistent.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I love buying this it's easy so I don't have to cook soup sometimes when it's the winter time it's taste so good
Rebecca L.
Auburn, AL
Progresso soup is my favorite. It has so many veggies! The light style is very tasty. I would buy again.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I really love the light Progresso soups. They have good flavor without a ton of sodium. This one has a good amount of vegetables, although, I do wish it had a little more chicken. It's a great soup to keep on-hand, especially for the price. I stock up when they're on sale!
Catie R.
Fremont, CA
The Roasted Chicken and Vegetable soup is one of my favorite comfort foods. You can taste that the chicken is roasted, the pieces of vegetables are a great size, and it tastes fresh and comforting. It's easy to make and delicious!