BY PROGRESSO

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Quality foods.
Progresso?????????????????? soup.
Light roasted chicken & vegetable.
At least 33% fewer calories than regular ready-to-serve soup.
70 calories per serving.
Endorsed by Weight Watchers??????????????????.
2 PointsPlus Value??????????????????.
Official product.
Box tops for education. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
I really love the light Progresso soups. They have good flavor without a ton of sodium. This one has a good amount of vegetables, although, I do wish it had a little more chicken. It's a great soup to keep on-hand, especially for the price. I stock up when they're on sale!
Mahasin M.
Saylorsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
This is pretty good for a light soup. Most soups that are light tastes like everything was soaked in water and put in a can. However, every Progresso light soups are good and actually have flavour although I like to put a little salt in mine.
Amanda C.
Brookline, MA
Foodie Expert
I love these light Progresso soups. I find that they have great flavor and content while being low in calories and fat. I feel healthy while eating them and they taste just like a homemade soup would. These are go to no guilt soups to enjoy and take anywhere.
Catie R.
Fairfax, VA
Foodie Expert
The Roasted Chicken and Vegetable soup is one of my favorite comfort foods. You can taste that the chicken is roasted, the pieces of vegetables are a great size, and it tastes fresh and comforting. It's easy to make and delicious!
Cynthia S.
Leesburg, FL
This soup is so good. The flavors are great and the variety of the flavors is even better. They are a great quick meal when you are in a hurry or something comforting when you feel sickly.
Aimee S.
San Diego, CA
I like these for a quick, low calorie meal or snack. Sometimes the chicken in the soup can have a strange consistency, but I'm guessing that's because it's obviously not fresh chicken if it's in a can. Overall good though for the convenience and taste!
Kourteney D.
Hilliard, OH
Foodie Expert
Soup is my go-to whenever I am feeling under the weather. I love Progresso LIGHT soups because the lower sodium doesn't upset my stomach (any more than it remains) while I am sick! Great flavor and very comforting.
Roshanna W.
Yonkers , NY
Very delicious and very filling. It cooks easily and fast so you don't have to wait long for all this deliciousness. Really nice flavors and definitely helps during cold and flu season.
Scarlett J.
Merritt Island, FL
What I love about the light soups is that they still have flavor and still are filling with out all that extra stuff and who doesn't love the classic taste of chicken and vegetable soup
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
A very decent soup with sizable chunks of all of the ingredients, I just wanted it to have a little more salt flavor, but I suppose that I can always add that on my own.