BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Light Creamy Potato with Bacon & Cheese Soup.
Quality foods.
Official product.
Box top$ for education.
50% fewer calories than the leading potato cheese, and bacon ready-to-serve soup.
New!
100 calories per serving.
Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.
2 PointsPlus(+) value™ per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Buy on Target*
Chelsea R.
Paragould, AR
This is a light soup, so keep that in mind. It isn't as hearty with huge chunks of potatoes as some other soups, however, this huge whole can is only like 210 calories! You can't pass that up! It is filling, and great as a quick lunch if you don't have time to make something healthy!
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
This Progresso soup was a downer for me. It was super smooth with a few small chunks of potato. I prefer my potato soup's texture thicker and grittier. The flavor was more smokey than bacon. I will pass on this soup next time.
Sierra S.
Hokes Bluff, AL
Foodie Expert
Love this soup, especially on a cold day. Thick and hearty to fill you up, but still not too bad health wise. Can't beat the price either.
Victoria S.
Foodie Expert
This soup is so amazing. It's so hearty and has chunks of bacon to add flavor. It's great that it's a light version so there's no guilt
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS
These light soups are so great! They're a good alternative to the regular soups and they don't skimp on flavor.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
Love, love, love this soup. Such a refreshing flavor, and it is perfect for the upcoming fall weather.
April C.
Foodie Expert
My family prefers my homemade potato soup, but if we decide to have it at the last minute, we always use Progresso as our go-to canned potato soup. I do usually add some shredded cheese to the top once I've heated the soup and maybe a few oyster crackers as well.
Taylor H.
Saint Marys, GA
I love eating Progresso Light potato soup on a cold day! Keep in mind that it is a "light" soup, so it isn't as thick as regular soups can be. I keep a can of this on hand between October and March, just in case the urge hits. It is awesome when you crush crackers and add extra cheese on top!
Quashae G.
Foodie Expert
The first time I tried this soup was at Red Lobster now I finally found an affordable will you eat this soup then having to go to Red Lobster I love it.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
Foodie Expert
Taste- 10/10 delicious. However it is not good for you. The sodium levels are very high. But on a cold winter day it is a good soup to cozy up with