BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Light Chicken Vegetable Rotini Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of agriculture.
Quality foods.
At least 33% fewer calories than regular ready-to-serve soup.
70 calories per serving.
Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.
2 Pointsplus value™. see more...

Buy on Target*
Thany P.
I love this brands soups, usually purchase the chicken broth to make chicken tortilla soup. It has a really good recipe and the soup is not thick. I purchase these all the time and the kids love these to calm their hunger.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
I love progresso soups! This ones great because it's a nice healthier alternative to a chicken noodle soup. Great meal compared to many others you could be eating. Progresso is a bit more expensive but much healthier
Rachel S.
Love that this less sodium! Tastes delicious. Good for when you are sick! Great packaging. Easy to open. Found at my local super market.
Ana S.
I was not a fan of the soup. I decided that it was better to just make it at home myself. But it is good for a to-go or fast meal.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I really love the light Progresso soups because they have good flavor without having a ton of sodium. This one is good. The noodles are cooked well and there is a decent amount of vegetables, but I do wish there was more chicken. It's relatively inexpensive as well.
Lexy R.
Hastings, MI
This is a delicious soup! When you're looking for some good comfort food this is my go-to! It's very tasty and low cal. I usually buy this at my local Meijer. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Megan  A.
This is my husbands go to meal while working long hard farmers hours. Love the big chunks of chicken and the delicious vegtables in every bite. So flavorful and delicious!
Janell C.
Utica, NY
I love me some chicken soup and progresso always has great soup. i buy it from walmart or price chopper usually and they always have a variety of different flavors.
Tiffany H.
San Jose, CA
One of my favorite chicken vegetable soups. I like progresso because their quality is up to par, they have so many different flavors. I usually buy Progresso when I want broths, soups, chicken noodle soup with rice, etc. This did not disappoint.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Love, love ,love! One of my favorite soups and brand of soups. The flavor is on point and they taste amazing! And the price is perfect for those on a budget! Great soup for a great price definitely worth the buy.