Food & SnacksSoups & BrothsProgresso
Light Chicken Noodle Soup 185 oz

Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup 18.5 oz

Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup is Made With White Meat Chicken With No Antibiotics Ever. Our recipe includes no artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources.

I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necessarily make it thicker, but dang it makes for a great tortilla soup! :)
Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thicker?
Start your review of Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup 18.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Edinburg, TX
Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup 18.5 oz uploaded by Andrea M.
Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup 18.5 oz is delicious!! I love this soup. It's guilt free eating!! It's also a good portion size so just one can fills you up!! ❤️
ASTORIA
Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup 18.5 oz uploaded by Dessa P.
Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup 18.5 oz uploaded by Dessa P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Chicken noodles just 130 calories everybody deserve this can less calories is amazing for those raining days. I love the taste is almost as my granmama used to prepared [product:progresso-light-chicken-noodle-soup-18.5-oz]
Perfect for a light lunch, very filling and tastes home made! It's also great when you're watching your calories!
Garrettsville, OH
I love progresso soups! The light one was surprisingly still very tasty! I like soup that has nice sized vegatable, meat and noodles. That is why I choose progresso soups. A little expensive compared to other soups.
Green Bay, WI
4,474 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
This is a great tasting soup and it's low calorie so it's a great meal if you are watching your calories. #comfortfood
Lacey, WA
We buy these up in the wintertime. Easy to pack on a lunch to take to the office. Closest taste to a homemade soup I can find
Honolulu, HI
Progressive makes a very delicious healthy soup although one thing I would not bare to eat while sick because it’s very heavy on my stomach. If I was feeling queasy I would buy Campbell’s chicken noodle as that is what I’m used to having while sick. Soup isn’t a big meal item for me. I would eat more soup if I knew it was healthier for me:)
Kingston, NH
I really like dtheir chicken noodle soup it is spool delicious. I am glad that it doesnt have any msg in it either
Marbury, AL
Low cal but full of flavor. Love that they recently changed to using only hormone free chicken.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
Bleh so gross. I don't like canned soup and this is no different. It tastes off although it looks like chicken noodle soup should. I'd rather take 15 minutes to make the real thing.