BY PROGRESSO

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Quality foods.
Official product.
Progresso?????????????????? soup.
At least 33% fewer calories than regular ready-to-serve soup.
Light.
Chicken & dumpling.
80 calories per serving.
Endorsed by Weight Watchers??????????????????.
2 PointsPlus value per serving*. see more...

• Progresso has delicious soups! Their Chicken and Dumpling soup is...3 Answers
Buy on Target
ashley c.
ashley c.
Hammond, IN
i LOVE this soup so much. i always thouht my mom was nasty for eating it lol, but i eat it all the time now, fav soup. its so afordable soup, i get about 8 at a time, its teh BEST flavor ever, u have yo try this soup , everyoen should eat or try this soup.
Diane N.
Diane N.
Clifton Park, NY
What a great comfort food. I was a little hesitant to buy something with pre-made dumplings in it, but that was the best part for me. They are soft little dumplings that go perfect with a chicken soup and the best part about this soup is that it was light!
Gina F.
Gina F.
Foodie Expert
I loved this soup. The dumplings were my favorite part. The soup was very tasty and had a good amount of each ingredient in it. I love Progresso soups and will continue to buy them. Love them.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Norwood, PA
I took this to work for lunch. I really enjoyed it. The soup was simple and didn't have any crazy ingredients like some soups that are out. I would definitely get again.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Fort Wayne, IN
This soup is soooooo good. Light yet filling, slightly sweet and full of delicious flavor. A soup I have to keep stocked in my pantry!
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
One of my favorite "light" soups -- unlike Campbells, Progresso soups actually taste like real-food and have recognizable ingredients!
Emma W.
Emma W.
Sacramento
I love progresso soups because the taste more hearty and healthy compared to other brands. Easy to make and delicious!
DelRae M.
DelRae M.
Condon, OR
Such a yummy and healthy lunch! Perfect for me to grab and take to work! Always warms me up on a cold day!
Cody W.
Cody W.
Roanoke, VA
Foodie Expert
Progresso soup,is great. The chicken and dumpling soup is amazing. The flavor and amount is really good.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Genoa, WI
Foodie Expert
It's not homemade, but Progresso is pretty good for soup from a can. It's a little over priced, but I'd rather pay a little more for a real soup than pay less for a flavored broth with noodles. I like the consistency of the dumplings. They're not suspiciously soft, but not so firm that they seem like they weren't cooked properly.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Progresso has delicious soups! Their Chicken and Dumpling soup is fantastic! The dumplings are perfect!