Progresso Light Chicken and Dumpling Soup, 18.5 oz

This light chicken and dumpling soup is packed with classic flavors and quality ingredients for the whole family to enjoy. Our recipe includes no artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources.

How is the seasoning?
Progresso has delicious soups! Their Chicken and Dumpling soup is fantastic! The dumplings are perfect!
Start your review of Progresso Light Chicken and Dumpling Soup, 18.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Reynoldsburg , OH
Purchased at: Kroger
These soups are my new favorite lunch. The calories range from 150 to 170 for the whole can. It’s the perfect lunch because you can throw the can in your bag and just warm it up in a bowl at work. I’m trying to keep my meals more low calories and these are a good option without loosing flavor!
Lawndale
This soup is so yummy and so filling.  When I am not feeling well I love to heat up this soup and eat it for lunch or dinner and use the rest for leftovers the next day.  The dumpling portion is very flavorful and there is a lot of chicken that makes this a perfect soup for any day.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I enjoy all the light versions of Progresso soup, although the lower sodium ones are preferable to me. tastes the same as regular in my opinion. they have quite a few light options also. not just broth either, lots of chicken/dumplings /veggies etc. and so easy to heat up and eat
Queens
I buy this soup over and over again. It’s delicious and very low calorie, but still fills you up because of the fluid. It’s perfect to add to avocado toast for a light dinner or to have when sick.
Terre Haute
I had this the other morning when I got off work. Quick and easy and very flavorful! The soup is creamy and had enough chicken, dumplings and vegetables. It’s filling and delicious. I love the Progresso’s variety of soups!
Richmond, TX
Before I became a vegetarian I loved eating this soup, it tastes so good. I never and still don't know how to make chicken and dumplings so to have this available was always great. Very quick and easy meal that the whole family enjoys, but obviously not with just one can. Like the easy open pull tab and that it's light, still tastes great
Vegetarian
Bristol, PA
I love the Progresso light soups. They are actually really good and low for the most part in calories. I just started doing weight watchers again and most of them are low in points. The only problem is it is often hard to find all of the light soups at the store. They're mostly the only brand of canned soup I buy.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchases it for the first time recently and was very impressed, easy to prepare and a generous amount. My som had some and liked the vegetables . I would totally buy again and taste more flavors. I have seen this brand and a-lot of different stores. So easy to find and affordable.
Pascagoula, MS
This is a great soup. You wouldn't even know that it was the light kind of soup. It has just the perfect amount of everything that you'd expect from the name. I'd highly recommend to anyone who's trying to watch their calories.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Urbana, IL
My husband doesn't eat chicken so I don't get to have it often so I love that Progresso makes many soups with chicken in them that I can just put in a bowl an pop in the microwave at work to get my chicken fix. The chicken and dumplings is amazing. I love the saltiness of this soup and when I add a ton of pepper, it just can't be beat.