BY PROGRESSO

Full serving of vegetables Excellent source of fiber see more...

garett y.
Mooresville, NC
This is my favorite Progresso Lentil Soup Ever. I usually go to Big Lot and get over a handful of this soup. Big lots sells it for $1.00 if you catch it on a sale day or about $1.19 which is still way too cheap comparing to other stores. This soup is so tasty and delicious. It will fill you up. It is a quick dinner or lunch. Just heat it up then enjoy it.
Stacy S.
Overall this is not bad for a canned soup. They're very high in sodium so I try to avoid them whenever possible however in a pinch it makes a decent meal. I like when they're on sale and that you can find them everywhere. I will probably buy this again.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I love this soup. It is one of my favorite of Progresso. this can is so filling and so tasty. Lentils are really good for you and I always make them, and this one taste exactly like my home made lentil soup. They are about $1.95 but I find them in Big lots for $1.25 and sometimes they are on sale for only a dollar. I highly recommend it to whoever likes lentils.
Vanessa K.
this is my go-to buy when i'm looking for soup in a can. it's really yummy and, as it is lentil, filled with protein (nice and healthy). I believe there is a low sodium version as well. I also like Progresso's other soups. honestly i mostly just buy Progresso when i need to buy canned soups.

they also often have sales which is nice too!
Amanda G.
I absolutely love this soup for those day when I would like to add a little extra fiber to my diet. The lentils are delicious and very healthy for you and a good source of protein. It also a healthy vegetarian option if you just aren't in the mood for meat. Progresso is affordable and easy to cook, especially if you live in a dorm and don't have a refrigerator but just have a microwave and a bowl.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I was disappointed in this soup. I was expecting something more and more flavor. I honestly got half way through eating it, and couldn't finish it. It's not horrible, but it's too bland for my preferences. I would not recommend this to others.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I eat this soup often. A can equals two servings so you can either split it for two days or have the whole thing for lunch and be full. It is vegetarian; no meat stock is used. Target has good deals on Progreso soups on occasion as well. I wish there were a way to cut the sodium content and still maintain the flavor.
Mariana R.
Miami. FL33166
Me encanta esta sopa para aquellos días cuando me gustaría añadir un poco de fibra extra a mi dieta. Las lentejas son deliciosos y muy saludable para usted y una buena fuente de proteína. También una opción vegetariana saludable si usted no está de humor para la carne. Progresso es asequible y fácil de cocinar, sobre todo si usted vive en una residencia de estudiantes y no tienen una nevera, pero sólo hay un microondas y un tazón
Amanda B.
Belleville, IL
Being a vegetarian, it is not always easy to find or make things that keep "on-the-go"; but, if you like soup or lentils, this is a great choice because it offers a great taste and you can easily pack it for a quick meal.
Kayla S.
Progreso brand makes some of the best soups. They taste homemade but all you have to do is warm them up! They are a great time saver. I do, however, prefer the chicken noodle flavor over the lentil.
Antonietta M.
Edinburg, TX
I didn't know progresso had lento soup. We usually make homemade soup. How good is this? Is it salty?
Marc M.
Emerson, NJ
How long can the soup last for?