Progresso High Fiber Soup, Three-Bean Chili with Beef, 18.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

BY PROGRESSO

Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
I'm just not a fan of progresso soups in general. I just don't like them. They taste so super bland to me.
nina f.
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Very yummy and you always find them one sale. They are always advertised on biggest loser :)
lisa C.
lisa C.
Very interesting i will be looking for this now to try and then be back for a review I'm all about some chili yummmmmmmmm
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Auburn, IN
I really enjoyed this chili. The ingredients are natural enough for the most part and the nutrition facts align with a reasonable diet. I wish there was less sodium, but isn't that true of most canned soups?
Amber L.
Amber L.
Foodie Expert
This soup is so tasty and hearty. I love how it has fiber in it as well. I frequently take these to work for lunch.