Progresso Heart Healthy Soup Savory Chicken & Wild Rice uploaded by Miranda F.

BY PROGRESSO

Progresso™ Heart Healthy Savory Chicken & Wild Rice.

Per 1 cup serving.

120 calories.

0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.

470mg sodium, 20% DV.

2g sugars.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S Department of Agriculture.

Soup while many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Chelsea G.
Athens, GA
Progresso is one of my favorite soup brands because of their gluten free options! I love the chicken and wild rice soup on a really chilly day. It has so much flavor with big chunks of perfectly cooked veggies and rice! Definitely one of my faves.
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
We ALWAYS have a good stock of Progresso, specifically chicken noodle. When it comes to canned soup, there is no competition as far as we're concerned. We love the flavor and it's so filling and not too awful for you either! We tend to stick with the light versions and they're still plenty flavorful.
Becca G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great chicken and rice soup, and I love that they used wild rice instead of plain white rice. I did find this soup to be a little salty for my taste, but adding a little bit of water in helped. For the price, I think the quality and portion size is great.
Angelita M.
Garland, TX
Love this soup. It tastes awesome and def gets me full with 1 can. I buy it at my local grocery store, but ive seen them at gas stations too. They are pretty cheap, and great for when you are dieting! as they are low on calories but taste great and get you super full!
Cecelia T.
Fruitport, MI
We really like Progresso soups. We try to buy the lower fat versions though. I think they are fairly healthy but a little high in salt. My son used to have a can every day for lunch.
Vanessa J.
Hialeah, FL
I really like this soup. I'm not a big fan of wild rice but it taste pretty good in this soup. It's really healthy and filling. I purchased at Publix. It has a good flavor. I will buy again.
Angela D.
Largo, FL
I tend to reach for these when I'm sick and don't feel like cooking anything. They're not bad, just definitely not that homemade flavor I always crave. Good in a pinch though.
Kelly F.
Norton
I like this soup. It does, as the name suggests, have a savory flavor and doesn't lay heavy on the stomach. It is a good flavored healthy choice lunch item. I would buy again.
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This soup is so great. It's very filling because of the chicken and rice and is very warm. You don't need to season it at all and it is ready fairly quick. I used to eat it all of the time because it is so affordable and healthy during the winter when you want comfort food.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
This is one of my fave types of soup. If i get a cold or don't feel good im going fpr either this or chicken noodle always. Im not a huge fan of canned soup but this one isnt too bad. Its really cheap and easy to find. Ill buy it again and i would recommend it.
ADRIANA RIVAS R.
How many grams of sodium is in one can & how many servings are in ea can?