Progresso Heart Healthy Soup Italian-Style Wedding With Meatballs uploaded by Holly N.

BY PROGRESSO #58 in Soup & Broth

Progresso® Heart Healthy Italian-Style Wedding With Meatballs Soup.

While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease.

Per 1 cup serving.

80 calories.

1g sat fat 4% DV.

480mg sodium 20% DV.

1g sugars.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• Why is this soup on here? 27 Answers
  • Another random product on a wrong category. Not helpful at all8 Answers
  • Mmm so delicious now I'm craving it )-:15 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley Sue B.
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
Meh. I want to like it, but the truth is, canned soup just isn't good tasting, nor is it good for you... unless it comes loaded with salt. I see other reviewers saying this needs salt. OR, we can do ourselves a favor, feel better, look better, and enjoy our food's tastes by adding other herbs, like leeks, chives, cayenne, crushed pepper, oregano... But really, we bought this flavor once, and were most disappointed in it than most. And that says something. :/
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN
This soup is tasty, satisfying and keeps me full so I don't want to eat a bunch of junk after lunch. I prefer this one over other brands because of the taste and I usually get it at Walmart because of the lower prices. I recommend this to anyone wanting to lose a few inches before special events because it also has a tendency to help me lose water weight and reduces bloating so my clothes fit a little better.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I generally like Progresso soups more than Campbell's, and these heart-healthy soups are actually pretty good, as far as canned soup goes! I usually add a bit of salt and pepper since they can be a bit bland for me, but they're great for those who are trying to watch their sodium intake. The Italian Style Wedding is pretty good, and one of the soups I buy more often!
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Progresso's Italian Wedding Soup is a nice easy meal that'll warm you up and make you feel nice 'n full, at least for a couple hours. This flavor is my go-to for when I want something on hand for my boyfriend after work when we are too tired to cook, and he prefers this variety to all of the other ones available at our local Safeway.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
The soup is well balanced out. This is one of my go to soups when there's nothing much to eat in the refrigerator or I don't feel like making anything. I just pour the contents into a bowl, cover with a paper towel, and heat for two minutes. The meatballs have a great taste and the little noodles make the soup even better.
Jess R.
Jess R.
I really like this flavor of soup usually, but maybe they've changed the ingredients? It just tasted off and needed something. I hated to add more salt. I wish companies wouldn't change their ingredients/ recipes. It's so disappointing to the point that I don't want to potentially waste my money buying any of the flavors.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Greensboro, NC
I'm not a big fan of progresso but I do buy it on occasion just to have something quick around the house. I don't think it has the greatest flavor and it has lots of things added that wouldn't be in homemade soup. I think you're better off making a big batch at home and freezing the left overs to have another day.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Convenient meal for a workplace lunch or a quick meal at home. Full of flavor but not a ton of unneeded calories. This is a relatively healthy meal I can eat anywhere there is a microwave or stove. The only thing I would like to see changed about this product is a lower amount of sodium.
ene w.
ene w.
Newnan, GA
This soup is very tasty, I thought the meatballs would be gross but I was suprised to see that they were really good! We always have progresso soups in the cabinet, usually chicken noodle but recently we have beenvtrying New ones. Very yummy we like them better than Campbells soups.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Progresso Heart Healthu Italian Wedding with Meatballs soup is quite good for a canned soup! I buy a lot of Progresso soup, but this was my first time trying this type from both the brand and as a whole, so I can not compare it to other italian wedding soups, but it was good!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Wilmington, NC
How much are these?
Alex H.
Alex H.
Folkston, GA
I know this is going to sound weird but, does it taste like "canned" soup?
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
I wanted to know is this a great product to purchase? Thanks so much.
Halie H.
Halie H.
Why is this soup on here?
Shay W.
Shay W.
Has anyone found this lately? Or is this just seasonal?