BY PROGRESSO

ProgressoĀ® Heart Healthy Hearty Minestrone Soup.

Per 1 cup serving:

110 calories.

0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.

480mg sodium, 20% DV.

4g sugars.

Diet slow in saturated fat and cholesterol and rich in fruits, vegetables and grain products that contain some types of dietary fiber, particularly soluble fiber, may reduce the risk of heart disease, a disease associated with many factors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Caitlin G.
I love all of the Progresso soups I've tried, but this one is great! Good flavor and easy to heat in the microwave or on the stove. Goes great with cheese toast on a cold day. I would definitely recommend.
Jordan W.
Rochester, NY
I eat this soup all of the time while I'm at work and it's so savory and delicious. With a kick of healthyness right behind it.
Aimee S.
I love this minestrone soup! Other than homemade minestrone, this is my favorite! It probably isn't the healthiest but it claims to be healthier. It is pretty affordable and I love taking them to work with me during the fall and winter. I would recommend it to others.
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
This is one of my favorite soups with a side of grilled cheese. I grew up on it home made but Progresso makes a really good version that's full of flavor and chunks of yummy veggies and beans. I really like Progresso because they always strive for good quality .
Tessa M.
Hillsboro, OR
This is a perfect dinner for one. I make these in my dorm all the time, they aren't too salty and are usually a good price. I like that they aren't concentrated then I don't need to water the soup down!
Rosemary P.
North Port, FL
Wonderful soup! This compares to Olive Garden's minestrone soup. It's not super salty and it has plenty of ingredients besides the liquid part of the soup itself. The only thing I wish was different is the size of can it comes in. I need several to feed our family for lunch.
Mary W.
Elgin, IL
Progresso soup is probably the best of the common soup brands. I tend to stick with the vegetarian soups, and low-sodium options. The different varieties make healthy options readily available.
Sharon Y.
Louisville, KY
Perfect for when you're craving minestrone. Minestrone is not easy to make so having this in the pantry is a definite time-saver. Not as good as homemade, but if you heat it up in a pan instead of in the microwave it's actually pretty good!
Yesica L.
This soup is delicious!! I highly recommend it to everyone. It has a lot of flavor and the seasoning is just right, also the value. I used to always eat this along with a sandwich. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
I love this for a canned soup it is tasty and not bad and fairly healthy. I love the peel open cans and how quickly these soups can be warmed up, and they are filling and I love this flavor.