BY PROGRESSO

Progresso: Creamy Mushroom Soup Vegetable Classics, 18 Oz: Made with portabella and other mushrooms Use it to make casseroles or serve it as a meal on its own 18-oz can Easy-open lid see more...

Shelly P.
Shelly P.
Great tasting soup. We like to use to make casseroles and crock pot meals. Adds good flavor and is the right consistency.
Frances S.
Frances S.
Foodie Expert
This soup tastes home made. I also love the potato soup. Easy to make for a quick lunch.
Lizzy J.
Lizzy J.
Des Moines, ia
I was pleasantly surprised by this Progresso Creamy Mushroom soup. I expected it to taste like chunky cream of mushroom, but it doesn't. It is a tad too sweet for my taste, but it's really good otherwise.
ELIZABETH P.
ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
I've bought this one a few times when I've made green beans casserole, my friends like it.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Plymouth, MI
Just ok. I liked that it didnt need other ingredients and there was lots of mushroom pieces but overall too salty tasting to me. Will stick to Campbells from now on.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
Yum, I use it in casseroles all the time, also cook chicken in it, amd use it as a gravy over beef patties and rice. So many uses, it tastes good!